Discovery Gaming Community
An extreme decision - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: An extreme decision (/showthread.php?tid=146480)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: An extreme decision - Alley - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 03:14 PM)Paul.Lucario Wrote: Welp... i don't know how those tokens are working but i do really hope that will not be put in only 1 IP adress, because my IP automaticaly changes every week and i don't want to ask a new token every week --' (and i can do nothing to stop that)

I'm sorry but if that is your conclusion out of 18 pages I can't help you. Clearly you have not understood a dime of what has been said and discussed thus far.

RE: An extreme decision - PauLucario - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 03:32 PM)Alley Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:14 PM)Paul.Lucario Wrote: Welp... i don't know how those tokens are working but i do really hope that will not be put in only 1 IP adress, because my IP automaticaly changes every week and i don't want to ask a new token every week --' (and i can do nothing to stop that)

I'm sorry but if that is your conclusion out of 18 pages I can't help you. Clearly you have not understood a dime of what has been said and discussed thus far.

That is why i never come here. But i clearly haven't seen anyone talking about the IP. I know it's put in the launcher, but i ask about the IP ! Not the launcher !

RE: An extreme decision - Smokey - 12-24-2016

(12-24-2016, 03:39 PM)Paul.Lucario Wrote:
(12-24-2016, 03:32 PM)Alley Wrote:

That is why i never come here. But i clearly haven't seen anyone talking about the IP. I know it's put in the launcher, but i ask about the IP ! Not the launcher !

It has already been mentioned in this post..

But worry not my friend, your IP will not affect the token system

RE: An extreme decision - Reeves - 12-24-2016

As with anything, I guess all we can do with this is hope for the best and hope it doesn't blur that 'seamless' line too much. Or at least not to an extent where it discourages existing members. I doubt it will. But the cause is more or less justified.

RE: An extreme decision - =Hellfire= - 12-24-2016

Already settled members won't be affected by the trial if I'm not mistaken. So no need to worry for existing members getting discouraged. and for the newbs if they really wanna play this mod to an extent that is not only "Hey, I'm just passing by, don't mind me..." they will take it into account. Anyways, we all started in Pennsylvania someday and 1-2 weeks of mining helium to get "rich" can be fun too Big Grin

Anyways, hope to see you all in space at least for new years eve Smile

RE: An extreme decision - Delithor - 12-24-2016

Has it been covered yet in terms to, if a user who doesn't register plays, and they already have a ship, i.e. the user jumps onto there new tokyo account, but has no code-- would they then be moved to PA? and can PA not be the starting zone if the case is this to be. Have it a separate place, i.e. starting zone which is a far away nebula from another galaxy.

RE: An extreme decision - sindroms - 12-24-2016

Due to certain developments in the situation at hand, we are going to lock this thread for now.
New information has been revealed that explains the ongoing situation from a different perspective, one that we did not have privy to before.

We will get back to you soon once things have been finalized.