Discovery Gaming Community
4.86 Model Issues - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.86 Model Issues (/showthread.php?tid=17567)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: 4.86 Model Issues - n00bl3t - 04-07-2013

(04-07-2013, 03:35 AM)sorceress Wrote: My Big Dragon keeps getting hung up on planetary mooring points and many of the station structures. And some of the trade lanes and jump gates. If the ship isnt centered exactly in the gates/lanes it gets stuck. Right now I am stuck in Ingolstadt Station in Munich System and can't get lose.

I had been using the 'Firefly' ship and it was getting stuck so switched to the Big Dragon and it's doing the same. Also only 4 turrets out of 8 will fire on the Firefly. Any fixes/patches for these problems?

Does /stuck move you out of moorings and stations?

No idea about guns, but lining up ships in tradelanes is more down to your skill. The 5k's have it worse overall.

RE: 4.86 Model Issues - sorceress - 04-07-2013

(04-07-2013, 04:35 AM)n00bl3t Wrote:
(04-07-2013, 03:35 AM)sorceress Wrote: My Big Dragon keeps getting hung up on planetary mooring points and many of the station structures. And some of the trade lanes and jump gates. If the ship isnt centered exactly in the gates/lanes it gets stuck. Right now I am stuck in Ingolstadt Station in Munich System and can't get lose.

I had been using the 'Firefly' ship and it was getting stuck so switched to the Big Dragon and it's doing the same. Also only 4 turrets out of 8 will fire on the Firefly. Any fixes/patches for these problems?

Does /stuck move you out of moorings and stations?

No idea about guns, but lining up ships in tradelanes is more down to your skill. The 5k's have it worse overall.

I am not sure what you mean by /stuck? What are 5K's? I am fairly new to playing Discovery 4.86. I play in single player mode.

I have played mostly fighters. Never had a problem with them getting stuck. This time I wanted to try trading instead which is why I am having trouble with the freighters/transports.

RE: 4.86 Model Issues - Aingar - 04-09-2013

typing /stuck will activate FLHook server command that basically teleports the ship a bit in order to unstuck it.

5K'ers are transports with 5000 aka 5k cargo capacity.

And about Firefly and the supposed turret bug, you're sure those turrets aren't simply reverse-only?

RE: 4.86 Model Issues - Strobel - 04-23-2013

Don't throw rocks at me when this isn't the correct thread, please.

The reason I post here is that I've found two minor bugs on the Shukensha liner which - as my (poor?) research showed - haven't been reported so far.

First of all you can see two lights shining through the hull on the stern wings.
#Example#

And for the second part of this bug report there's a weird light hardpoint right in the engine exhaust - which I believe - should be the counterpart of a lonely light in the bow section.
#Example#

RE: 4.86 Model Issues - Siegfried - 09-15-2013

All heavy transports get stuck in the Planet Kyushu mooring point when exiting.

/stuck helps alot

RE: 4.86 Model Issues - Zoronodonovon - 09-15-2013

Hello !

The Liberty Assault Carrier, The Hessian Vidar Cruiser, and pretty much every Gaul Cap and their Stations ( Haven´t checked things like the Zephyr yet ) all have Pure white textures for me. Except the Turrets and the Emblem of the Faction that is
Haven´t noticed much else for now

Edit: Checked the Zephyr the only thing thats bugged on it for me is that the Stripes aren´t red they are White but thats the same for all Colonial Ships for me so i dont really mind