Discovery Gaming Community
Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: [RM] (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=604)
+----- Thread: Kaiserliche Rheinwehr [RM] - Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=22618)

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Razr - 06-15-2010

Greetings applicants, most regrettably the proper personnel were left uninformed Feldwebel Gunther's vacation. I've taken the liberty myself to go over the pending applications; and the recruit questionnaires have been sent to applicants; Rheinhart Weiss, Hartmut Salvenmoser, and Hans Blacher.

As for 'Tengo' your application had many sections deemed illegible, and from what could be understood; before reapplying you must take a mandatory visit to the infirmary for a mental evaluation. Once you pass the evaluation, you are free to reapply, hopefully with the correct information.

Signed,

Major General Gunther Rall

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Harus - 06-16-2010

Questionaire has been filled out and sent via Private Coms.

Also it's Weiss, the forums or someone edited the special character out of the name and turned it into a ? . So I fixed it.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Razr - 06-16-2010

Reptile, Harus, and Kuun

Your application is accepted. Welcome to the Rheinland Military.

You are required to report to the Recruit briefing auditorium ASAP and watch this video. This is mandatory

BOOKMARK "The Rheinland Military Information Center, Central Access to the Rheinland Military Database"
Here's your copy of the field manual. The naming conventions are listed here(scroll down until you see "Ship Naming Convention"). You are cleared to fighter class (Wrath VHF and Snubnose bomber) ships.

The standard ship is the Wrath. You are not required to have a bomber for starters, but you are encouraged to procure one also if you have the means to acquire it.

Repost your bio here.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - catfish - 06-27-2010

[Name: First LastName Ron.Von.Sta
S.K.Y.P.E designation(ronnie_staats

Height: In feet and inches. 6 ft.
Weight: In pounds, preferably. 250 lps.
Hair Color: What color is your hair? brown
Eye Color: What color are your irises? brown

Planet/Station of Origin: What planet or base were you born on?
Planet Stugart
Background Information: You're background story. Please be as extensive as possible.
My back ground is from a working class people. Mostly Mineing for ore minrals. all types of ore minrals.
My job was to transport it to other planets and systems, any where my family can make a credit or two. My trading vessels have been getting raided by pirites. If i can jion the Rhienland Military, I can protect the Homeland. And the traders in the homeland also. My job is to keep rhienland a FREE TRADE SPACE.
My job most of all,If you accept me. Is to follow orders. From High Cammand, or any officer obove my rank.
Basic Personality Traits: Personality traits; talkative, quiet, annoying, quick-thinking, slow-witted, etc. What does your character act like?My character will follow orders. He doesnt talk much. kinda quiet most of the time. But, he does quick-think[ in time of emerganys].

Ship Class:
Leave this blank for now.

Other: Anything else?

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Unseelie - 06-29-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Unseelie
Name: Margot Ailesthere
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): Brineandsmoke

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 143 lbs
Hair Color: Auburn
Eye Color: Hazel

Planet/Station of Origin:
Hamburg, Village of Astert
Background Information:
Raised in the ruins of a spacing clan based just outside the habitable zone of Hamburg, Margot is well accustomed to scathing climes, and quickly acclimated to the lone expanses of hostile vacuum just beyond the panes of her cockpit. She's grown so well used to being alone at the academy that she could be said to be aggressively solitary.
Application for a pilot's position in the Rheinland Military seemed the logical choice for a spacer without a ship or a company.

Ship Class:
Leetle ones.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
Four years
What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? It had a description in its box.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
Right now I've only got a CSV.
What OOC reason do you have for joining the RM?
Rheinland's neat.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Anomander - 06-30-2010

Discovery Forum Name: Anomander
Name: Anomander Rake
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): none

Height: 170 cm

Weight: 80 kg

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Planet/Station of Origin: Berlin

Background Information:
Born in New Berlin 24 years ago - I have a perfect familly.
My parents was killed by Wild when I got 6 years old, after that I want to kill last everyone of them.
With my 1 brother and 2 sisters we are send to the orphanage.
I suscesfully finish all klasses in New Berlin military academy - as a Recruit I was alowed to join Military armed wing in some operation against our enemy Liberty and pirates.

I always work for my own, I repair my ship by myself - by my own hands I create ewerything what I have, and earn for my first blaster and ship.

Basic Personality Traits:
talkative,

Ship Class:
Wraith

Other:
Hate pirates, crime, Nomad and Wild.

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
over 1 year

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ?
RP, and posibilities to meet other players.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server?
two Freelancers, onr Trader second Mercenary who hunt Nomads, Pirates.

I want make Rheinland a better place, where people will be life in piece, with famielies.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - filipgothic - 06-30-2010

Discovery Forum Name: filipgothic
Name:/b] Gothic
[b]Rank:
- /
S.K.Y.P.E designation(//username): / xfire jedifilip

Height: 180 cm
Weight: 74 kg
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Green

Planet/Station of Origin: Hamburg

Background Information: Got one little sister, parents unknown. Even as a child proved to be a good leader of a war spirit, other children had to obey him, always helped the weak and helpless, and to the evil and bad people showed worse side.

Basic Personality Traits: Good fighter, Good thinker.

Ship Class: Super Heavy Fighter, Mjolnir

Other: Training karate 12 years, got black belt XD

For how long have you been playing on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Do not know exactly, i played before several days then stop it and now i play again like 3 days in row.

What made you come play on Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 ? Freelancer sp made me to try mp.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery Freelancer RP 24/7 server? Gothic.Miner

Want to keep everything in order, and show how powerful i can be to pirates and all unlawful factions.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Sturmwind - 07-02-2010

Your applications have been reviewed, Ron Von Sta and Margot Ailesthere have been sent a questionnaire by Admiral Rall, filling that out is the second phase of the recruitment process.

Anomander Rake, we found your biography lacking in most details. You failed to provide sufficient information regarding your origins, former employers, academy results and a real reason to join the Hauptflotte. 'Hate' is not exactly the right motivation we expect from our soldiers, neither is revenge. We're looking for patriots, not drones driven by anger, to kill.

Extend your biography and add personal details, then we will reconsider your application.

Herr... Gothic, not only did we find your biography to be insufficient in details, we also have surveyed your flight performance already. We feel it's not yet the time for you to sign up for Hauptflotte service.

An instructor will contact you soon and help you get a few things right before you resend a proper application.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - filipgothic - 07-02-2010

Ok i adding few more details. And about flight, i flying with an transport atm until i dont get all best equipment, that mean in about one day i will be back in my SHF.

Rheinland Military Recruitment! - Kane182 - 07-03-2010

----------Incoming transmission----------

----------From Wolfgang Hendel, Planet Holstein----------

----------To Rheinland Military leadership----------

[Image: 220px-Flag-rheinland.png]

[Image: German_Ace_Pilot_01_1_.jpg]

Discovery Forum Name: Zorba-The-Kane

Name: Wolfgang Hendel

Height: 6'0"
Weight: 180 Pounds
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Planet/Station of Origin: Planet Holstein,Frankfurt System

Background Information:
Wolfgang Hendel was born in military based family. His father is now retired soldier. He served to Rheinland almost 40 years as squad lead pilot. His distant relative was also very succesful in 80-years war againts GMG. Some people in Sirius know better his brother who was fighting againts Nomads in Nomad war. He was serving Rheinland Military infected leadership but in fact he was in revolt, just acting he servers infected leadership. He was trying to clear Rheinland again. For example he was close friend of Wolfang's teacher Klaus Fischer.
Hendel is graduate of New Berlin military academy. His teacher Maj. Klaus Fischer says about him that he's very talented. He's determined to become very good serving pilot in Rheinland Military, for his age he's very good skilled and he's still able to learn more and more. Wolfgang got Wraith from Rheinland Military when he was studying on academy because of quick progress and success in studying and later after his finished, he was also piloting a Rheinland bomber craft Fafnir. His very familiar with Rheinland space,history and politics. After finishing military academy he was taking missions for Rheinland military to both clean Rheinland and practise his skills againts pirates like Red Hessians or LWB.
Wolfgang is also interested in politics and history of whole Sirius. His goal is to make Rheinland peaceful and flourishing place and he will be honest and serve to Rheinland Bundesrepublik until he dies. He'd also like to protect Bundesrepublik from Liberty navy.

Basic Personality Traits: Hendel is quite despotic when he's in battle, he's cruel warrior but kind and talkative companion, he's stuborn but loyal to his leading officer and to Rheinland, he's really patriotic citizen and soldier of Rheinland.
For his diligence his friends call him "Der Maschine"

Ship Class:
I fly VHF Wraith and Bomber Fafnir, both fully equiped waiting at military hangar at planet New Berlin.

Other: OOC
For how long have you been playing been on Discovery?
I've been playing on Discovery about a year so i know how its like on server, rules, RP etc..
I've been playing FL for about 6 years, i played SP many times and i also played on many other servers like Pitchblack,Deep Impact or Void before i started on Discovery.

What other characters do you have on the Discovery server?
Except two RM chars, I have Corsair chars, fighter and capital, I have Ageira| transport and bomber in official player faction, [AFA] Farmers alliance official faction and [UC] Unione Corse unofficial faction.. and some other chars.

What made you come play on Discovery?
I came to Discovery because I heard its very good server and I see it truly is. I really like the atmosphere, players, RP, everything about it. I play alot. Now I Know why there are so many players on. I enjoy every second of playing.

There are many reasons, I love RP of RM, especially RH politics as in Liberty war. I also really like design of ships, weapons, I like how Rheinland looks like and I really like it because of Single player story and I really find Rheinland Military strong faction on Discovery and perspective.. I'd like to serve Rheinland It'd be great honor.

---------Transmission offline----------