Discovery Gaming Community
=LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: =LSF= Comments processing center (Feedback) (/showthread.php?tid=33169)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

=LSF= Comments processing center - koske - 07-15-2012

Joneh, generally happened because of you. You added members into the faction against most players will. So, you are to blame yourself only.

I don't know how could you so easily kick members that where long time in LSF?

=LSF= Comments processing center - shemkel - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:The faction activity is pretty fine, imo. We log from time to time. So that's not the problem.

About the thread... yea, you're all right. It's just a huge mess. No one acted good in it, especially not myself. Mostly the regrets come afterwards. That's the case right now. I wish it never happened, but it did regardless and I have to live with the consequences now. In general it was caused by hate between players. I know that this is not going to be easy to fix.

It happens. I guess the "sandwich rule" is in place here.
And yeah, animosities between players might be a huge drawback to faction.
I'd just like Liberty to be Liberty not Lolberty.
Situations like this happens everywhere but in Liberty it's something people kinda... expect. It's not good.

=LSF= Comments processing center - gafwmn - 07-15-2012

Quite frankly I'm appalled at what has been going on here.
If Copeland was still around he would have busted all of you down to raw recruit and put you back through basic training again.
The same goes for Copperfield.
I know,I've served alongside both.

Now...quite sounding like 5 year olds and straighten this out like civilized people.
Her E-peen is just as big as his e-peen.
Get this over and done with,and for gods sake leave anything that could be misconstrued as metagaming the hell out of the discussions.

And for the record,I WILL be screening when an LSF agent is called on for backup,and am told any 1 of the 10k excuses as to why they can't be bothered.

NOW....act like civilized people.

=LSF= Comments processing center - shemkel - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:Joneh, generally happened because of you. You added members into the faction against most players will. So, you are to blame yourself only.

I don't know how could you so easily kick members that where long time in LSF?

Can't you guys solve it on skype?

=LSF= Comments processing center - Neo88 - 07-15-2012

Trust me, you don't want to see skype logs...

=LSF= Comments processing center - Dubstep - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:Joneh, generally happened because of you. You added members into the faction against most players will. So, you are to blame yourself only.
Uhh, don't use plural there. You should use singular.

=LSF= Comments processing center - NixOlympica - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:Trust me, you don't want to see skype logs...

As a person that saw the logs and is completely non related to this faction, if I were you Koske I would pack my sleeves and leave very quietly. Such an outburst of rage and disgusting insults is a thing I haven't seen in a very long time.

Quote:As a person that saw the logs and is completely non related to this faction, if I were you Koske I would pack my sleeves and leave very quietly. Such an outburst of rage and disgusting insults is a thing I haven't seen in a very long time.

As you see I was talking about problem in LSF and I really don't know why are you speaking about something that never happened and plus you used my name?

=LSF= Comments processing center - Ryummel - 07-15-2012

' Wrote:....I really don't know why are you speaking about something that never happened...
Please, who are you trying to deceive? XD

Quote:Please, who are you trying to deceive? XD

You are far away from the topic as well, you should read what are we talking about here.