Discovery Gaming Community
Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! (/showthread.php?tid=34262)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Wafellini - 06-25-2014

[Image: nvv29.png]
ID: Bretonia Police Authority
Name: Superintendent Miranda Bailey

Allright Mr Smith - I believe this should be enough for now. We have discussed your application within the HC which cause the delay. Please report to New Scotland Yard to pick up your uniform. Also please send me via encrypted transmission(//PM) your S.K.Y.P.3 communication account. That will be all.

[Image: N6iTn.png]

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Officer Barnikel - 07-08-2014

Reporting for duty.

1). Name : William E. Barnikel

2). Background :

I was born of a bretonian Pilot, as far as I can tell, and my mother was a Barmaid at Freeport 6.
That is the story they told me in the orphanage at the Freeport. I did not have much of a childhood and learned to cope by myself early in life. As a teenager I experienced the horror of being sold by the new proprietor of the orphanage as a slave , with quite a few of the children no one would miss. A Liberty Navy officer saved us all, and he became father to all of us. But - he revoked his duty on that day, and we all went to live in Zoner space.

I am adult now, and I choose my own path. I have respect for Liberty, but my Heart aches while I see the turmoil and strife that is caused in Leeds, with the needs and worries of her Majestys people.
I wish to serve, and to help lessen the probability that others will be enslaved or killed by rotten drugs.

3). Do you have any ambitions within the BPA after you join?
I will do my job as well as I can. I do not know enough about the inner workings of the Bretonian Police Authority to answer that question jet.

4). If you could have any pet in the world what would it be?
Oh, my big brother Flinx - the ex-LN Zoner who saved us - someday came back from somewhere with a spectacular little Dragonkin Snake on his shoulder. I do not know where he found Pip, his - Familiar ?
But as he always srtates that the bound is so close... I would choose a Minidrake, I suppose.

5). //What is your Skype account name
[spoiler=**encrypted**]sent per PM ( pls : no TS and no Phone calls. My Laptop is OLD and will not support both... Disco and TS )[/spoiler]

Rule Bretonia, Bretonia rule the lanes.
Bretons never - never - never - will be Slaves.

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Wafellini - 07-08-2014

[Image: nvv29.png]
ID: Bretonia Police Authority
Name: Superintendent Miranda Bailey

Well mr Barnikel - please report to New London BPA HQ and collect your uniform - you are herebly aproved to the rank of Junior Constable in Bretonia Police Authority - make me proud!

[Image: N6iTn.png]

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - fpsdoug - 08-07-2014

1). Scott Brown, 28 years old
2). A farmer for his entire life, Scott inherited his late fathers farm on Planet Cambridge 6 years ago only days after marriage to his wife, Emily Brown. Until recently he had enjoyed peaceful life on the farm. Then, the draft letter came. He had been called into service in the BPA. Reluctantly he left the farm to his wife and went to New Scotland Yard to file his paperwork and receive the required physical. While not opposed to serving Bretonia, Scott was never one for spaceflight. He enjoyed the peace and quiet of his farm. This would prove to be an interesting chapter in Scott's life...
3). "Have lots of fun, catch lots of bad guys, and serve Bretonia"
4). An aligator!
5). // pretty_boy_prager

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Bretonia Police Authority - 08-10-2014

Scott Brown,

We have been informed that you have been sent your Draft Orders.

We are informing you that you have until 0800, on the 12th of this month, to get your life in order and report to BPA Training School on Planet New London.

0800-1100 New Recruits will be signing all required paperwork, getting measured up for their Uniforms, meeting their Instructors.

1100 - onwards New Recruit Training will commence.

Welcome to the BPA and may you serve Bretonia proudly.

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - PredatoRx - 08-14-2014

1). Name (Firstname and Lastname)
~ Philip Barrett
2). Background (Doesn't need to be very long)
~ Born on Planet Leeds, finished Flight School with 100%, lived nice until the Royal Navy invaded us. Now i live at New London. Life here is great but there are too many criminals that hurt people that work hard and I wanna stop that.
I have 25 years. I live with my wife. My parents are dead, after I eascaped Leeds.
~ Yes, I wanna prove my self that I finished the school with 100% and help good people and have peace and no piracy.
4). If you could have any pet in the world what would it be? (Be creative!)
~ I want to have Tiger. I love them so much they are heaven for eyes.
~ xxboshexx

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Bretonia Police Authority - 08-17-2014

Philip Barrett,

We have reviewed your request and have agreed to accept you in to the BPA. We will also like to see you prove your 100% pass mark. We will expect great things from you with these credentials.

Report to Headquarters on Planet New London to pick up you uniform.

Go out and make Bretonia proud.

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Rebirth - 09-23-2014

1). Name
Daniel Peters
2). Background
My parents, both were through and through 'Armed Forces' pilots. They never, even thought about serving for another house. I am now 21 years old and want to fulfill the only reason I am actually born to.

However, I am not the best on the battlefield so I am applying for the Police Authority and not for the Armed Forces. Simple pirates I can face but, the Gallic Invaders are another level then them.

I actually want to participate in the change of war. To support our forces and get them back to old glory.

However, I am only one man. But, together we are strong. Right?

4). If you could have any pet in the world what would it be?
A cat.
keksdose112xd

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - Bretonia Police Authority - 09-24-2014

Daniel Peters,

We are please to accept you in to the BPA. Please report to the Headquarters on Planet New London to pick up your uniform.

Go out and make Bretonia proud.

RE: Bretonia Police Authority Need You! - CoMB - 11-23-2014

//Remove