Discovery Gaming Community
OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: OSI- (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=92)
+----- Thread: OSI Recruitment (iRP) (/showthread.php?tid=43907)

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Gytrash - 09-11-2012

[Image: gytrash_trans.png]

Dear Mr Poole

Your application is being considered. I shall send some additional paperwork your way, please fill it out and return it to me posthaste.

[Image: transmission-omicron-bottom.png]

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Mr_3ppozz - 09-11-2012

** Opening communication channel **
** Channel acquired **
** Signal 74% **
** Ship/Comm ID Patrick Poole **
** To: OSI Human Resources and Recruitment, James Church **

Hello Mr Church,

I have completed the requested paperwork and submitted it for review.
Thank you for your quick response.

Kind regards,
Patrick Poole
** Closing communication channel **
** Channel selected **
** Signal 71% **
** Ship/Comm ID Patrick Poole **
** Communication terminated **

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - detheral - 09-16-2012

This is Marcus Cale, Captain of the Zoner Gunship Union. I'd like to join OSI if the Company will allow it. Please state whatever is required of me.

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Dourden4 - 09-19-2012

[Image: dourden_trans.png]

Mr. Cale,

While your interest in our company is appreciated, there are a few things that need to be cleared up before further action can be pursued.

Firstly, You state you fly a gunship? Exactly which class of vessel are you flying? As a rule, We do not hire for permanent employment security personnel that fly anything larger than fighters/bombers. Sort of a policy you see. It's not that those vessels arent good, just not suited for what our security ships do. So if you could please clear up what is meant by 'gunship' that would be wonderful.

Secondly, Could you possibly elaborate about yourself? Your name is well and good, but we would like to know a little bit more about you. Why you came to us, you understand? The neural net is notorious for 'losing' personal information files, so If you would kindly provide a brief history of yourself?

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - detheral - 09-19-2012

By gunship i mean the Zoner gunship/gunboat "Conference".
I was born on planet Erie in the Pennsylvania system. There I trained under a senior Zoner who looked after me and thought me what how to be a Zoner, a specific lesson being that "Zoners rely on intelligence and diplomacy rather than war machines even though we have a lot of them" As soon as I was ready I headed out in Sirius, exploring and trading. I managed to buy a Borderworld Transport and started supplying different factions. Even though on my journeys there was minimum risk of being attacked, I bought The Conference Gunship and started aiding random traders. Having heard of OSI, I thought this would be a great chance to obtain both profit and the security of the Zoners.

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Dourden4 - 09-19-2012

Mr Cale,

Thank you for the expedient reply and the further information. Your background sounds wonderfully suited for employment with us.

However, there is the problem of your vessel. As I stated previously, our security forces do not fly vessels of larger configurations than fighters or bombers. As such, We do have a little problem and are left with few options.

The simplest and easiest way to proceed is for You to downgrade your vessel from a conference class to something smaller, perhaps an Osprey? I can understand if you desire to keep your command, and if that is the case, may we part in good standing.

Also I will bring this situation to the attention of the board, perhaps an exception can be made, though I very much doubt it. As I stated, as a rule we do not allow gunboats to be flown independently by our security personnel.

Thank you for your interest in OSI. I will contact you again with the boards decision when it is made. Please let us know if you decide to lower your ship class to be in line with our usual procedures, as that would streamline the whole process.

OSI Recruitment (iRP) - detheral - 09-22-2012

I would rather hear your reply first. Thank you for your time and your cooperation. I await your response regardless of the answer. It will not affect my viewpoint on OSI, don't worry.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Dourden4 - 10-02-2012

Mr Cale,

Apologies for the delay, this subject was quite a heated discussion at the last board meeting.

Unfortuntely, your request to join our security forces in a conference class gunboat has been Denied.

When this was brought up at the board meeting, Mr. Caudill's reaction was akin to choking on and spitting out his coffee simultaneously.

Again, thank you for your interest in our company, and do let me know if you decide to conform to the Standard policy in the future.

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - torusato - 10-19-2012

### Incoming Transmission ###

Subject: Joining the Omicron Supply Industries
Source: Omicron Theta, Freeport 9
To: Omicron Supply Industries Headquater

Hola Senors,
My Name is Pedro García Álvarez. I was born on Freeport 9, Omicron Theta. When I was 6 years old, the Corsair Legion took me away from my family and brang me to Planet Crete. About 3 Months after my 20th Birthday, the Corsair Forces took me away from my "new home", again. This time they brang me to a pilot School at Crete. I passed all pilot tests and became one of the best Pilots of Crete. Once day, when I finished my Cruise through the Orbit of Crete, I became a mail from the Corsair Forces. It says they wanted me in the Corsair Legion. I wans't sure if I should join. After some days of long thoughts, I decided to join them. I wanted to see other Systems and Pilots. Only a few Months after I joined, there was a loud Alarm on Crete. "The Outcasts are attacking" it says. So I ran to my Titan and started the Systems. The Engine was a bit hit by a rock, but the Cosairs needed me. So finally I started and joined the formation of the Legion. When we arrived at the Malvada Cloud, the Only thing I was was lots and lots of Lasers and missles flying around me. It was a long fight. Many Corsair Fleets were destroyed, but the Outcasts too. "Retreat", the Commander of one of the Corsair Fleets screamed. I tried to head to Skrios, but it was too late, a cruise distruptor hit me, I knew it was time to fight. I prepared my weapons, dodged, and finally destroyed the enemy vessel. It wasn't hard, but even not easy. So I started my Cruise Engines again, but they didn't work. I started my thruster one last time, and it worked, for some secounds. I had to go into the escape pod, so they won't find me easy. I was 2 Kilometers away from Skrios. I knew I'd only survive a few hours. But suddenly a Zoner Transporter called "Badger" arrived and took me. When we docked at Skrios, I greet him. He asked me if I want to help him on his Ship. I would earn some Credits he said. I accepted the Job. Next Morning i woke up early. The Ship and his Captain were ready to undock from Skiros. "The next Route will go to Freeport 4" he said. I never saw Freeport 4 before. We explored all the Systems out there. I found out, the Galaxy is the right hobby for me. I worked hours, made so much Credits. Once sad day, I found the captain dead in his cabin. There was a piece of paper on his desk. There was a sentence on the paper that says "The Badger is yours, Pedro, I'm proud of you". The Medicals said he died sleeping, with the paper he knew he would die this night. In the Evening it was ready, my own Transporter. It was a Zoner Whale, I really love this Ship. I learned very much from the Captain. Now, after many trades, I'm here. Alone. I think its better to fly with other pilots, than alone. I read this Channel and thought its the right thing for me. So, here I am.

- Pedro García Álvarez, Captain of the "Badger".

### Transmission Teminated ###

RE: OSI Recruitment (iRP) - Trollwut - 10-22-2012

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::
::COMM ID- Corab Rayson::
::Encryption: Simple::
::Location: Freeport 11::

::Opening Sound File::

Greetings CEOs and recruiters, I have sent this message upon my interest in your company. My name is Corab Rayson and I am interested in the Trade Division and I currently own a Series "DL" Border Worlds Transport docked at Omicron Delta's Freeport 11. I'll be awaiting much anticipating response from a relation within the OSI and I would and am ready to provide any needed information or the need to fill up a given forum or application. I had one previous occupation which was to bring demanding commodities to demanding stations and planets. Good day and thank you for your time and attention.

Corab Rayson
~~~~~~~~~~
::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::