Discovery Gaming Community
What MMORPG are you playing now? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: What MMORPG are you playing now? (/showthread.php?tid=130)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Mickk - 09-16-2009

Currently playing WoW (sort of), guild I'm in looks like it's rapidly going down the tubes.

Used to play Guild Wars on a regular basis, bought all of the expansions, still log on about once or twice a month for an hour or so.

Played "Lineage II" on a free server for a while, but the grinding got to me (it's worse than WoW grind) and things happened that sorta ruined it.

Hanging out for BOTH the new WoW expansion and Guild Wars 2, the clip I've seen of the new Wow stuff looks good and I'm keeping my eyes open for anything about GW2.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Zack - 11-06-2009

Played WoW for a while for the PVP in it, great game in that sense, the people are complete jerks though, but that was equally outweighed by the fact you could PK them without any consequences. Managed to get S3 Duelist and two S4 Gladiator titles.

Came over to Disco when a buddy of mine commented on a game I was asking him to purchase, Homeworld, "So it's like Freelancer, but an RTS." I can safely say this game is just as good as I hoped, being an avid Homeworld fan. Having fun thus far, hoping for more in the future, can't way to see what the developers cook up next.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - DarthCloakedGuy - 11-06-2009

Discovery Freelancer. It's massive, it's multiplayer, it's online, and it's a game focused on roleplay.

There you go.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Marburg - 11-06-2009

I normally wouldn't be caught dead playing a MMORPG, but White Wolf & the Eve people are currently developing the 'World of Darkness' & I'll jump on that as if it were a two dollar whore on dollar night

What MMORPG are you playing now? - NixOlympica - 11-22-2009

' Wrote:Discovery Freelancer. It's massive, it's multiplayer, it's online, and it's a game focused on roleplay.

There you go.

Sorry but massive not. 200 people online (maximaly) it's not massive.

Playing WoW (not official) and I played 2Moons. I will start again with 2moonies when I get new laptop. So around Xmas.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - X-Lancer - 11-22-2009

again, Facebook. Twitter.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - worldstrider - 11-26-2009

I just found a game I can thread intro my work schedule...Cosmic Supermacy (used to be Space Civilizations).

Sort of like Ogame on steroids. it;s an empire building game with a very slick interface and apparently still not widely known. You could import your Freelancer names there and start a Discovery galaxy.

Premium members can create custom galaxies by invitation only--thought there might be a few here interesteed. You also can play free with no in-game penalties. Paid or not are on same footing.

It's here...I am "worldstrider" in Galaxy 58 at moment.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Gaz83 - 11-26-2009

I play Eve online.

What MMORPG are you playing now? - Akura - 11-26-2009

None.

Never evereverever get into that. It's a drug.

I'm not that hardcore -.-

All up to you though...

What MMORPG are you playing now? - ivr56 - 12-27-2009

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning.
Well, the endless free trial right now.
Its really fun, lots to do and very pvp oriented.
Wouldn't mind paying monthly, but don't have a constant flow of money personally so :(