Discovery Gaming Community
Modular bases registry - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Rheinland (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=73)
+----- Forum: Rheinland Government Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=174)
+----- Thread: Modular bases registry (/showthread.php?tid=77939)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-08-2016

[Image: RFPHeader1.png]

[Image: Christiane_Laurich.jpg]

PRIORITY: Medium
ENCRYPTION: Medium
IDENTIFICATION: Kommissar Christiane Laurich
SOURCE: Nibelung Polizei Plaza, Planet New Berlin
TO: Franz Futtermann
SUBJECT: Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Futtermann. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung in the designated area in Frankfurt system, however following conditions must be met:

First, you will pay registration fee of 100 million credits to account RFP|Arsenal before the construction begins.

Second, the station will be placed in mentioned area with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lane rings, docking points of planet Holstein and Mainz Storage Facility. Same distance also has to be kept from edge of the Westerwald nebula. Don´t forget bitte, that the nebula is considered as restricted area by paragraph 1.1. of Article Seven of Rheinland laws, and any unauthorized entry would be considered as serious crime which is punishable by fine up to 25 million credits, imprisonment or death sentence according to circumstances.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - cedric11 - 07-09-2016

Guten Tag, Frau Laurich,

The tax was paid towards the specified bank account.

There is one matter that I also want to discuss. Our base deployment team has made measurements in the specified area and we found out that a base deployment would not be possible there. There is an area of 10K between the trade lanes and the nebula, so there is not possible to place the base 10K from each of them.

I have discussed with one of your coleagues, and we agreed on another location, at 10K in front of Mannheim Station. 10K away from any trade lanes and station, and far enough from the Nebula. She said she will be confirming our discussion here.

If everything is in order, we will proceed with base deployment at that location.

Danke schoen!

Mit freudlischen Gruesse,
Herr Franz Futtermann
Gaescheftsfuerrer Metallhandelsgesellschaft GmbH

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-09-2016

TO: Franz Futtermann
SUBJECT: Metallhandelsgesellschaft Lagerung base location change

Guten Tag, Herr Futtermann.

I was informed already by polizeidirektorin Carsten about your conversation in space. We have no issue with base location change as long as the requirement of minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects is met.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - cedric11 - 07-09-2016

Hallo!

Base was successfully deployed in the specified location and it fulfills the desired minimum distance from all traffic objects.

Also, we have instructed our security chief to grant access to all Rheinland Federal Polizei and Rheinland Military vessels that requests it.

Base is ready for inspection whenever you feel necessary to see that all the requirements are met.

Danke schoen!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Franz Futtermann

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Ruud - 07-11-2016

Sender: Rudolf von Limburg
Receiver: Rheinland Federal Polizei
Kommissar Christiane Laurich

Guten Tag geehrte Frau Kommissar,

My son, Arnold von Limburg, and I wish to construct a base in the New Berlin system for the purpose of storage and supply. The preferred location would opposite of Battleship Strausberg. But this is open to discussion.

Base name: Heckler & Koch GmbH
Base admin: Rudolf von Limburg
Base affiliation: Rheinland civilian
Base activities: Main activity: trading of code name weapons that we collect our self or buy from suppliers. But this cannot be a 24 hour job so we will trade everything that will return profit. _Legal_ goods of course. We don't have any agreements with third parties.

We will grant access to [RM], RFP| and BDM|. Once operational we'll grant access to anyone except illegal factions.

My son and I hope to hear soon from you.

Mit großer Hochachtung,
Rudolf von Limburg

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-12-2016

TO: Manole Meister
SUBJECT: Chiemsee Armed Safe Haven base registration

Guten Tag, Herr Meister. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

There are some issues which needs to be solved before your base can be permitted and registered.

First, you stated two different IFF codes in your application. We need to know which one exactly the base will have, if DHC or Freelancer.

Second, according to paragraph 2.1.3.1. of Article Three of Rheinland Laws, all mining fields within Munich system are the property of Daumann Heavy Construction. Thus, if you want to construct your base within Chiemsee Asteroid Fields or in the area of ten kilometers around it, you need permission from DHC- primary division. Let me know if you will try to obtain that permission, or if you will obey this restriction to speed up the construction and you are willing build the base outside of mentioned area or in some other sector.

I await your reply.

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TO: Rudolf von Limburg
SUBJECT: Heckler & Koch GmbH base registration

Guten Tag, Herr von Limburg. My name is Christiane Laurich and I´m kommissar from administrative department of the Rheinland Federal Polizei.

There are some issues which needs to be solved before your base can be permitted and registered.

First, we would like to know little more about you and your business, considering you plan to work mainly as weapon dealer. For example what is your affiliation, what and where you do or what are your relations to Rheinland.

Second, you stated "Rheinland civilian" as the base affiliation in your application, but there is no such IFF in standardized affiliation system which is primarily used for docking control. Did you in fact mean affiliation as Freelancer?

I await your reply.

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Ruud - 07-12-2016

Regarding your issues:
- Both my son and me are Rheinlanders and we both fly a Heavy Tanker named after our self and with ALG ID. To proof our loyalty, we both serve in our great army as well as reserves flying RNC-Limburg and RNC-Venray.
- We will mainly try to collect the weapons ourself. People may offer us their own finds but we only will accept them if the owner has a legal affiliation. The base won't accept criminals anyway.
- Regarding the "Rheinland civilian", the correct standard affiliation is indeed "Freelancer".

Regarding the location, my son pointed me to an error. I didn't forget that Battleship Strausberg has been moved but I used an old map to verify the position. The correct location should be opposite of Bonn Station.
Our reason for this location: most traffic going through New Berlin is from Frankfurt and Hamburg to Stuttgart. We will miss the traffic from Frankfurt to Dresden but that is peanuts compared to the one from Hamburg to Stuttgart.
My apology for my clumsiness.

Being positive about your decision, I already made the payment.

We hope soon to hear from you.

Mit großer Hochachtung,
Rudolf von Limburg

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Kaiserliche Polizei Rheinlands - 07-13-2016

TO: Rudolf von Limburg
SUBJECT: Re: Heckler & Koch GmbH base registration

Guten Tag, Herr von Limburg.

Danke for the additional information which you provided. Your application was examined and we decided to issue conditional approval. You may begin construction of Heckler & Koch GmbH in the designated area near Bonn Station, however apart from the registration fee, which you paid already, following conditions must be met:

The station will be placed in mentioned area with minimal distance of ten kilometers from all space traffic objects such as trade lanes rings and both Brandenburg Station and Bonn Station.

I hope everything is clear, if not, feel free to ask.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Kommissar Laurich

END OF THE MESSAGE

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Epo - 07-13-2016

INCOMING TRANSMISSION

[Image: pmNli3j.jpg]

ID: Heinrich Schmidt
Encryption: MEDIUM
Priority: MEDIUM
Recipent: Rheinland Outpost registry

Sehr geehrte Damen und Herren of Rheinland Polizei,

At first, let me to introduce myself. My name is Heinrich Schmidt of the Daumann Heavy Construction. I've been working with DHC's auxiliary department for 10 years right now. I'm contacting you, because I would like to estabilish a storage facility in Omega 7 system.

Now speaking about the base itself, let me introduce some details. We'd like to estabilish such a outpost with capabilities to store quite significant amounts of Copper Ore, which we're going to gain from the local mining field. It will help both with storing the said commodity and possibly exporting it to interested contractors.

Advanced data Wrote:Name of the base: Schwermetall Handel
Name of the station administrator: Heinrich Schmidt
Affiliation: Daumann Heavy Construction
Purpose for the station: Storing and exporting Copper Ore
Existing trade agreements: We're sure numenous traders, both independent and corporated will be interested in importing Copper from our installation
Location of the base: Omega 7 system, sector D4

About its possible location, we'd want to estabilish it in distance of 10 kilometers from all space traffic objects, to avoid unnecessary interruptions. Let me show you a short simulation I've just completed, the green spot is possible location of our future installation.

[Image: V1TAqsv.png]

Also, I've already transferred required amount of money for registration of such installation.

I'm looking forward to your reply, I hope we'll be able to start its construction soon. All requirements will be met once its done

Best regards,

Heinrich Schmidt

TRANSMISSION TERMINATED

RE: Outpost registry (iRP) - Ruud - 07-13-2016

I just wanted to inform you that the base has been built. Regarding the unfortunate faith of the Von Kluge base yesterday evening, we thought it would be better to make it harder for any battleship to reach our base. So we placed it a bit farther away inside the Rurfeld. I'll PM the coordinates, just in case you want to check things out.

Mit großer Hochachtung,
Rudolf von Limburg