Discovery Gaming Community
World of Tanks - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: World of Tanks (/showthread.php?tid=60778)

RE: World of Tanks - sindroms - 11-19-2014

Me and Tom punishing some random tard in an IS.

RE: World of Tanks - Chuba - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 02:37 PM)sindroms Wrote:

Me and Tom punishing some random tard in an IS.

rage spazzy rage.

RE: World of Tanks - Chuba - 11-19-2014

(02-26-2014, 05:58 PM)Moriarty. Wrote: I am an Asian and I dont know about this game yet.

Forgive my gaming knowledge,which is literally null,and what is this all about???

dont get into such game,its waste of money and time

RE: World of Tanks - SnakThree - 11-19-2014

(11-19-2014, 02:37 PM)sindroms Wrote: Me and Tom pu(ni)shing some random tard in an IS.

Fixed that for you.

RE: World of Tanks - Timmy - 11-24-2014

Eeey. I play WoT on NA servers, so if you'd like to play together, say it Smile Also Chuba, I didn't invest any cash at all in this game, and I almost reached tier IX. It's not a waste of money unless you are willing to waste them. And I can't say it's always a waste of time. On lower tiers I had some troubles, rage, lots and lots of rage. But starting from tier 7 I enjoy playing this game. I guess it's all up to finding a suitable way of playing it and do it. Whenever I try my light tank it's utter disaster for me Big Grin Tho when I play my heavy tanks it's just amazing game.

RE: World of Tanks - sindroms - 11-24-2014

I think in the total amount of time I've been playing WoT from after the open release hardwipe, plus the amount I've put into my father's, brother's and sister's accounts in the form of prem accounts, I've spent around a thousand euros by now.

And you know what? I don't mind at all. It is a damn fun game with friends and I do not feel like I've lost money or ever been forced to invest in it to have fun.

RE: World of Tanks - Dimitri - 11-24-2014

I'm playing almost year in WoT but i've spent for it around 1 euro. I have IX Tier tanks, so it's possible to play almost for free in this game Wink

RE: World of Tanks - Timmy - 11-24-2014

I played it on RU servers in 2010, then stopped, then restarted in 2013 at RU servers, played for a while, then Penny dragged me onto NA servers closer to the end of 2013 I think. Aaand I haven't spend real money on it at all Smile

It's a fun game when you understand how to play it. Watching replays and reviews really help to that, so I really advise doing it Wink Helped me a lot in any case.

RE: World of Tanks - Chuba - 11-24-2014

(11-24-2014, 09:45 AM)Timmy Wrote: Eeey. I play WoT on NA servers, so if you'd like to play together, say it Smile Also Chuba, I didn't invest any cash at all in this game, and I almost reached tier IX. It's not a waste of money unless you are willing to waste them. And I can't say it's always a waste of time. On lower tiers I had some troubles, rage, lots and lots of rage. But starting from tier 7 I enjoy playing this game. I guess it's all up to finding a suitable way of playing it and do it. Whenever I try my light tank it's utter disaster for me Big Grin Tho when I play my heavy tanks it's just amazing game.

i invested around 250 euros
i got ix tier tanks as well was playing since 2011 i think i just got bored.

RE: World of Tanks - VoluptaBox - 11-24-2014

You can easily play the game and have plenty of goodies without spending a dime. And it's bloody good fun.