Discovery Gaming Community
SCRA Communications Centre - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Official Player Factions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Edge Worlds (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=72)
+----- Forum: Sirius Coalition (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=461)
+----- Thread: SCRA Communications Centre (/showthread.php?tid=1727)

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Metano - 05-19-2011

***Incoming Transmission***

***ID: Captain Angelo Bernard***
***Target: Coalition High Command***
***Subject: Propaganda***

Comrades! Today was a good day for the Coalition!
Following the direct orders of our glorious High Command. I today went to spread the wonderfull life at the Coalition. My plan was to start of in Dublin, and so it did. There is not much else to say for now. I'll let the image files speak for themselfs.

That's all for now.

***Transmission Ended***

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Woo - 05-19-2011

---- Incoming Transmission
---- Identification: Junior -Lieutenant; Leroy Baker
---- Scanning Databace :...3%...25%...78%...100% [color=#009900]Name found.

---- Upload accepted

Hail, comrades.
Today myself and Lieutenant Hoffman proceeded to the Hispania to preform the memorandum.
After meeting up outside Zvezdny Gorodok we flew out to Omicron alpha. Much to our surprise we had a quite the peaceful trip. We neither saw nor heard anyone else on our way there.

Once we arrived at the wreak of the Hispania, we carefully flew inside the ship. After aiming at the bones of the ship with my microlaser attachment I slowly carved my message into the ship "For the inevitably, of the revolution! - Leroy Baker"

After we had finished, Myself and comrade Hoffman headed home, to Zvezdny.

- Leroy Baker

I have added pictures I took of the flight with my message. They should be shown below:
http://img34.imageshack.us/i/screen3ic.png/
http://img827.imageshack.us/i/screen5a.png/

- MESSAGE ENDS HERE -

--- End Transmission

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-20-2011

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA Assets
Priority: MEDIUM
[Image: ottowolfe.png]
[Message Begins]

Guten Tag Comrades.

I am pleased to report the elimination of a pirate force known as "Fury's". They seem to be driven by religious fervour, though that, of course, cannot compare to the Wolves of the Coalition.

Needless to stay, their group was decimated by our strike-force of Fighter Craft.

I am also pleased to congratulate Captain Bernard for his recent promotion. Do not fail us Comrade.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^^^^]
[Transmission Terminates]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - equinosz - 05-23-2011

ID: Dmitriy Vitalievich
Encryption: Medium
Priority: Low
Subject: Memorandum

Greetings comrades!
Today finally I had the chance to visit The Hispania. The route itself was quite long and boring, as I haven't met with anyone. I proceeded with extreme caution in the Omicron Alpha system to the sleeper ship. That ship looks wonderful with those holes in her body. I found the perfect place for a name, so I started to carve my name, when 3 outcast ships appeared on my radar. Quickly finishing with the Hispania I took a look at the approaching ships. A light fighter, a heavy fighter and a gunboat. I set out for the jump hole to Omicron Eta, but they have noticed me, and tried to disrupt my engines. However they failed, and I managed to get through the minefield. In Omicron Eta system I engaged one of the fighters, but soon the others showed up, so I started to back off from the fight. The two fighters chased me until coalition space, there was no other chance, but to fight with them. They kept pushing me for more than 15 minutes, but suddenly the CPW-Rivera showed up, and we turned the state of affairs. They started retreating and we chased them out of coalition space.
For the Revolution!

[Image: screen57a.png][Image: screen59k.png]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-24-2011

[Transmission Begins]
Priority: HIGH
[Image: rhade-1.png]
[Message Begins]

Attention Comrades!

It is a sad day for us all, I regret to inform you that Comrade Doriano has been missing in action after a daring assault on a Corsair Fleet in Omicron Gamma. We regret his loss, and will remember him as a hero.

Furthermore, Lt. Colonel Alla Alesky has, regretfully, stepped down to the rank of Lieutenant following a classified incident. This is regretful, as his past performance proved him a capable and promising officer.

P.S Whoever is divulging classified information that the incident involved an unshaved Gaian is to be arrested and interrogated by the Commissariat.

That is all Comrades.

Message Ends]

[Attached Files: NONE]

[Transmission Begins]
[Image: ottowolfe.png]

[Message Begins]

Guten Tag Comrades.

I regret to inform you that the CPW-Totenkopf has just received serious damage at the hands of the Lane Hackers. Luckily, it is scheduled to be operational within the day. Have faith in your Comrade Engineer's.

While this is regretful, it does show that the Lane Hacker's are becoming desperate, as they seem to strike in relatively large numbers when a vessel is alone, but are absent when the numbers are equal. This may point to a lack of faith on their part on their individual operatives skill, and may be indicative of a "Quantity over Quality" combat strategy. This point is further reinforced by the fact that the Coalition almost always comes victorious in an equal engagement.

They also referred to my vessel as a "Priority Target" leading me to believe that they view us as a serious threat. Given our somewhat more limited operations in Liberty as of this point, them referring our token forces as a threat may be indicative to a weaker overall Lane Hacker Organization. Perhaps they're being usurped by the Hellfire Legion.

Regardless, the Lane Hacker's remain mere pests, occasionally causing a scratch, but generally being a non-factor in most engagements. The Hellfire, of course, remains a threat to our Liberty operations.

Auf wiedersehen Comrades.

[Message Ends]

[Attached Files: ^^]

[Transmission Begins]
To: SCRA High Command -Highly Encrypted-

[Message Begins]

[Image: cs_art_18.jpg]

Operation: Jelly Delight has been successfully completed.

A Task-force headed by the Trotsky proceeded to a pre-defined RV point where we met with the providers. The objects were transferred without incident to the Trotsky where we immediately departed for Omega-52.

The objects was then promptly transferred to the XKR Facility on Volgograd to Doctor Xiaobei.

If his plans are successful, this will revitalize the Coalition, and help us progress closer to the Red Dawn then ever before.

For a New Victory.

[Message Ends]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - arvg - 05-26-2011

INCOMING TRANSMISSION
COMM ID: Premier Alvin Katz of the Coalition
LOCATION: Office of the Premier – Kremlin Dome, Volgograd, Omega-52

TARGET ID: SCRA Assets

[Image: Katzcommx.png]

Comrades,

I will be commencing a personal inspection of our consulate at Shasta Skyhook, and conducting meetings with each of our allies. Gaian's, IND and TAZ in the wake of the stabalization after the Civil war.

I expect each of you to step up your activity in and around the Omegas, we are the superpower in the region, expand our influence, and put the last nail in the Reaper of Sirius's coffin!

Omega-50 must be secured.

For the Revolution, I am the True Ikon,

Premier Alvin Katz
Премьер-министр Элвин Кац

Volgograd

Sirius Coalition Revolutionary Army
Революционная Армия Коалиции Сириуса

END TRANSMISSION

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - Aphil - 05-26-2011

[Transmission Begins]
[Message Begins]

Attention Comrades!

You are to immediately cease hostilities toward the Order as of this moment. Your glorious leadership has extended an ultimatum to them, until they make their decision, you are to stand-by.

Failure to comply with this order will result in execution.

[Message Ends]

Sirius Coalition Communications Centre - mtjsmith - 05-26-2011

[Image: ping2.png]

ID: [color=#FFFFFF]Deputy Premier Ling Jian Ping
Target: The People of the Coalition
Location: Office of the Deputy Premier – Kremlin Dome, Volgograd, Omega-52
Encryption: HIGH
Subject: Ceasing Order Hostilities.

People of the Coalition.
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][color=#FFFF00]The directive to commence a cease-fire with the Order has come from the very top of power. Not just the military forces, but from the people's party..

[color=#FFFFFF]Anyone found to have broken this cease-fire, will be subject to summary execution.

[color=#FFFF00]I trust that these orders are fully understood, and I thank Commisar-Colonel Rhade for his efforts in attempting to brokering the peace agreement.

For the people!

[color=#FFFFFF]Ping out.