Discovery Gaming Community
Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff (/showthread.php?tid=101262)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - DragonRider - 10-30-2013

(07-04-2013, 11:51 PM)Zukeenee Wrote: There's your problem. You have too many things on your ship.

If that's the case, why didn't we have this problem before the update?

RE: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - RTH53 - 10-31-2013

There is a problem with the tractor beam.It will not disenagage.You have to fly out of range or shoot it.or manualy shut it down leaving all spoiles behind.

RE: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - NOVA-5 - 10-31-2013

It's got nothing to do with items on ship or lag, looks like it's the new modified
equipment that's buggered up somehow, can tractor the old goods in like BB's
& cargo but not the upgraded ones, no matter what ships & what it has on,
just a constant beam, drives you potty like the sound off that Mars flyer we once had,
even the NPC's trying to tractor them does your head in..Mental.

RE: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - JD.Bane - 10-31-2013

(10-31-2013, 09:00 PM)NOVA-5 Wrote: It's got nothing to do with items on ship or lag, looks like it's the new modified
equipment that's buggered up somehow, can tractor the old goods in like BB's
& cargo but not the upgraded ones, no matter what ships & what it has on,
just a constant beam, drives you potty like the sound off that Mars flyer we once had,
even the NPC's trying to tractor them does your head in..Mental.

I have found that when I "Tractor All" to pick up loot, it almost always goes continuous. But if I, "Tractor Target" (with nothing selected) it turns off the tractor. It may leave the loot behind, but it won't drive you nuts any more.

Hopefully a fix is in the works.

RE: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - NOVA-5 - 10-31-2013

(10-31-2013, 09:16 PM)JD.Bane Wrote: It may leave the loot behind

You saying i can't do my job & that my Junker leaves a mess? If i go out to clean up;
i clean up mate, there's no flies on me.Smile

RE: Endless Tractor and Problem with Moving Weapons and stuff - JD.Bane - 10-31-2013

(10-31-2013, 09:31 PM)NOVA-5 Wrote:
(10-31-2013, 09:16 PM)JD.Bane Wrote: It may leave the loot behind

You saying i can't do my job & that my Junker leaves a mess? If i go out to clean up;
i clean up mate, there's no flies on me.Smile

Not saying it shouldn't be fixed, but I'm not one of the developers. Just saying that I don't know what happens. I suspect, like people say, that it doesn't pick stuff up once it gets 'stuck.'

BTW, thank you Junkers for making a cleaner Sirius! This gal appreciates it. Smile