Discovery Gaming Community
New video from battle - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: New video from battle (/showthread.php?tid=101503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: New video from battle - Flashâ„¢ - 07-09-2013

Hm, I wouldn't talk about RNC doing bad things. Lets look at silent engagers LNS, and LNS killing Junkers that are trading. Yes, silent engage a Slave Liner and have no have explanation after he kills it. *facepalm*. Before raging and talkign about what Rheinland do, look what LNS do. RNC have RP before engaging, and don't engage and tell why after they kill you. Also, camping is what LNS do, like camp Missouri, Norfolk, Philadelphia, and more. I have never seen RNC camp a station for protection.

RE: New video from battle - Reid - 07-09-2013

(07-09-2013, 01:07 AM).Flash. Wrote: Hm, I wouldn't talk about RNC doing bad things. Lets look at silent engagers LNS, and LNS killing Junkers that are trading. Yes, silent engage a Slave Liner and have no have explanation after he kills it. *facepalm*. Before raging and talkign about what Rheinland do, look what LNS do. RNC have RP before engaging, and don't engage and tell why after they kill you. Also, camping is what LNS do, like camp Missouri, Norfolk, Philadelphia, and more. I have never seen RNC camp a station for protection.

I do look at what the LNS do. Infact, I was on the wrong end of a 20+vs5 earlier, and I'm quite pissed at them because I always defend their side

But I'd MUCH rather deal with inde LNS than RNC who go about shooting everything in the name of "Texasburg"

RE: New video from battle - tothebonezone - 07-09-2013

(07-09-2013, 01:07 AM).Flash. Wrote: Yes, silent engage a Slave Liner and have no have explanation after he kills it.

I wonder if this a punch towards people like me who blast the hell out of idiot junkers in slave liners that instantly re-dock and drop slaves back off, and then go WUT, I HAD NO SLAVES, U STUPID

I'm going to keep blowing you up when you do that. Buy all the boron you want.

RE: New video from battle - belarusich - 07-09-2013

Ok, you asked to flood

Today, mighty liberty forces won 3 rheinland battleships!

Rheinlanders died too easy and fast!

RE: New video from battle - Lythrilux - 07-09-2013

I really wish I could move away from this horrible house.
Then I realize there's no decent activity anywhere else *Sigh*.

Exactly.

But try Bretonia!

RE: New video from battle - Toaster - 07-09-2013

Oh, it's one of these threads again.

Rheinland shouldn't be invading either Penny or New York with so many capital ships. It makes little to no sense.

(07-09-2013, 05:14 PM)belarusich Wrote: Exactly.

But try Bretonia!

I'm planning to give moving a go again and see if I can get some decent activity.

(07-09-2013, 05:15 PM)Toaster Wrote: Oh, it's one of these threads again.

Rheinland shouldn't be invading either Penny or New York with so many capital ships. It makes little to no sense.

Precisely.
The Liberty/Rheinland war is just built on ooRP.
Hell, Liberty as a whole house is virtually built on ooRP, with Rheinland in pursuit.

Why ooRP?

Liberty attacked Rheinland because of secret Rheinland researches!

So all inRP