Discovery Gaming Community
The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. (/showthread.php?tid=102803)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-05-2013

Crap, now I look like a douchebag @_@
EDIT: q.q, why is it people never quote posts.
Now I am full Q.Q Mode Turbo DX

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - FozBuoy - 08-05-2013

helo yes i am new admin fozbrah

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Widow - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 08:55 AM)Duvelske Wrote: One who i have to laugh know.:
- Altejago

he is still on the list, but did would have been banned if he was not hiding behind Widow.. well for a complete disco disaster. VOTE ALTE!

(nerd) Like the pay-pal account rumour?

Its cool, a few accusations here and there keep things interesting, right?

Good luck to those who haven't been crossed off so far, and better luck next time to those who have.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Lythrilux - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 09:26 AM)Widow Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 08:55 AM)Duvelske Wrote: One who i have to laugh know.:
- Altejago

he is still on the list, but did would have been banned if he was not hiding behind Widow.. well for a complete disco disaster. VOTE ALTE!

(nerd) Like the pay-pal account rumour?

Its cool, a few accusations here and there keep things interesting, right?

Good luck to those who haven't been crossed off so far, and better luck next time to those who have.

Oh, so there's going to be a next time?
Awesome, I can get my 2K posts ready for that time.

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Widow - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 09:31 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: Oh, so there's going to be a next time?

Totally.

Might be 3k posts by then, count for inflation or something.

You could always adjust my post count right now :3

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Kroh - 08-05-2013

Thanks to that thread

I saw I am not crossed

P.s. Using alt acc Tongue

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - latos - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 09:33 AM)Widow Wrote:
(08-05-2013, 09:31 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: Oh, so there's going to be a next time?

Totally.

Might be 3k posts by then, count for inflation or something.

Dem posts. Can i roll a post modifier for a multiplication on my count? D:

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Vrabcek - 08-05-2013

(08-05-2013, 09:36 AM)Lythrilux Wrote: You could always adjust my post count right now :3

You think post count counts?

RE: The 'Q.Q, my name was crosses off the admin applicant list' thread. - Kroh - 08-05-2013

I am curious why not bad people are crossed