Discovery Gaming Community
Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration and Base Licensing - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration and Base Licensing (/showthread.php?tid=103338)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - crosslol - 08-31-2013

§Incoming Transmission§
§Signal Power: 55%§
§Source Location: Humbodlt Asteroid Field§

* Static * Oh sorry always a bad habit of forgetting my name is Maximilliam Crozz, but everyone knows me as Crozz, and I'm honored to be part of Natio Octavarium, i will wait for your call from my piece of heaven in humboldt asteroid field or Freeport bar *gasp*.

Crozz Out

§End of Transmission§

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - Thexare - 08-31-2013

=== Incoming Transmission ===
== Encryption: Eh, why bother?==
= ID: Amber Brown =

A miner named Max, a problem he had
Got his old transport from dear old dad
The ship, one would find
Best for ore already mined
And if the LSF sees it, that's bad

Most things check out. I do however have a... question.

Why a Behemoth? It's not even legal in Liberty, and they're all hardwired to break down when connected to DSE equipment. Power output is completely shot.

I understand sentimental value, but... maybe you should consider getting a secondary ship?

=== Transmission Ended ===
== Trace Failed ==

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - crosslol - 08-31-2013

§Incoming Transmission§
§Signal Power: 55%§
§Source Location: Humbodlt Asteroid Field§

Greetings.

Ehm... i know,I talk about this with Erasmas, what happens is what ship buy to prevent this from happening again, with my work the credits are not a problem the desicion is difficult, perhaps you can give me some advice, I am ready to buy a ship depending on your needs, beside i know this ship isnt good for the cause.

Crozz Out.

§End of Transmission§

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - Rayquaza - 08-31-2013

..... CommSec Encryption .....

Natio Octavarium Ministries,
After reading your preamble I believe I have finally found a group fitting to my way of life. I find the thought of mutual support reassuring. Please accept my registration as a token of friendship. I am available for further discussions if needed and look forward to a lucrative future.
Here I am, call if you need me,
Ty Vance

Quote: Registration
Name: Ty Vance
Ship name: NO-Sequestrant
Ship class: Mastodon Transport
Ship ID / IFF: DSE / DSE

updated Feb2014

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - Natio Octavarium - 08-31-2013

[Image: Natio-Octavarium-160-Dark.png]
Mr. Vance,

Welcome to the Natio. Your name and ship registrations have been added to our citizenship list.

Evelyn Rey
Minister of Services, Natio Octavarium

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - Thexare - 09-01-2013

Well, Mr. Crozz, I would suggest the Firefly. In cargo space, it's a direct upgrade from what you already have, and it's legal everywhere in Sirius. Plus, Aquila Defense Systems produces some of them and can easily keep them running, so you won't even have to go far for spare parts.

The DL-series Border Worlds Transport is also a solid choice, though recent updates to Ageira's lane control software have given the DL a bit of trouble. I hear it's supposed to be fixed in the next update, but who knows when they'll get that rolled out everywhere.

If you want to focus on mining, a Hegemon is a great ship, so long as you can handle the size; it's basically a small base in its own right. If you're willing to put the effort in, though, that can be a good thing - you could turn it into a mobile refinery, factory, or just a nice home. Alternately, the Arrastra-class deep space miner is easier to handle and far less expensive. Neither has the cargo capacity of the Behemoth, however - but they mine much faster, so you can sell the ore on the spot to someone else with a transport.

== Trace Failed ==

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration - Natio Octavarium - 09-01-2013

[Image: Natio-Octavarium-160-Dark.png]
Attention, all citizens who intend to register their citizenship.

We are now requesting that you include your SKYP-3 handle (// Skype username) in your registration form. We are collecting handles for a discussion and emergency alert SKYP-3 channel.

Evelyn Rey
Minister of Services, Natio Octavarium

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration and Base Licensing - DragonScythe - 01-13-2014

--|Incoming Transmission|--

-/Comm ID: Rand al'Thor

-\Location: Itasca Station, Kansas System

-|Target ID: Natio Octavarium

[Image: 8THu6p7.png]

Station Name: Itasca Station
Organization Name: ITS]- Itasca Trading Squad
Affiliation: Interspace Commerce
Purpose: This base is the headquarters of Itasca Trading Squadron, and we will supply certain commodities and equipment for IMG, VR, NO, and some Liberty installations. Of course, as we have only just started, we cannot fulfill orders over 80,000 units of cargo within two days, but we're getting there.
Requested Core Size Clearance: Three, as discussed with Taskmaster Kane
Desired Location: It has been constructed in orbit of planet Wichita's moon, Colby. In Kansas, of course.

Proof of our permission to build the base before sending this transmission... I think it is anyways: |>Right here<|

-/Storing Contents...

-\Encrypting Data...

--|Transmission Lost|--

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration and Base Licensing - Thexare - 01-13-2014

Mhm, I have the forms here from Kane.

According to this, the agreed terms were those regarding docking permissions (Raiders and all Octavarium civilians) and priority factory access. Licensing for a grade 3 base was granted.

If I have all that correct, the paperwork's done!

== Trace Failed ==

RE: Natio Octavarium - Open NO- Tag Registration and Base Licensing - DragonScythe - 01-13-2014

--|Incoming Transmission|--

-/Comm ID: Rand al'Thor

-\Location: Itasca Station, Kansas System

-|Target ID: Natio Octavarium

[Image: 8THu6p7.png]

Sounds good! So far we have 500 units of food, water, and oxygen in stock; it will be very easy to maintain the required amount of those commodities, because Freeport - 4 in Magellan sells all of those. As for the shields, those will be up in about five long days. Well I'm done here for now... if anyone wants to dock, go right ahead, we got all of the tags registered into the base's docking modules. See you around.

-/Storing Contents...

-\Encrypting Data...

--|Transmission Lost|--