Discovery Gaming Community
4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) (/showthread.php?tid=104884)

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - St.Denis - 09-15-2013

==============
TECH NERF
==============

My Gallic Pachyderme has a 10% core. I have unmounted all guns, armour, thruster, shield and yet I still have only a 10% core.

Thanks in advance.

Echo: Insufficient data. We need to know your ID and every piece of equipment you have equipped. This may have been fixed when the technerf settings were re-activated serverside.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - rhodesia - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 01:21 PM)Timmy Wrote: In the Dauphine system Lane to Orleanais gate gives bug when you dock with it - You fly in oposite dirrection and never quit it unless pressing escape button. Also, cruiser razors are now firing like forward guns aka straight forward, no matter where you aim. And also, all cruisers have all heavy turrets. + Solaris BS turret is now heavy.

WRT Cruiser razors. Mines now called shock gun or something like that, no problems with firing where I aim though.

Echo: Not a bug.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Redon - 09-15-2013

==============
REP HACKS
==============

Outcasts seem to be rep-hacked hostile to Rogues.

Echo: Acknowledged.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Connor - 09-15-2013

==============
Undocking from Planet New London
==============

Undocking From Planet New London in my Bret BS forces me to face the planet and planet dive

Echo: Undocking should reverse you away from the planet. Try using /stuck to clear the mooring fixture. Requires further investigation to conclusively prove whether or not this is a bug.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Trail - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 01:28 PM)Snoopyman Wrote: ==============
Undocking from Planet New London
==============

Undocking From Planet New London in my Bret BS forces me to face the planet and planet dive

thats not a bug you cant dock (most) battleships on planets properly keep trying and dock on a station instead

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - tothebonezone - 09-15-2013

==============
MISSILES/WEAPON
==============

Nomad Fighter Missiles are still the same as they were in 4.86.

Human Cannonball is 13.000 damage, Nomad version, 7.500 damage.

Nomad fighter weapons also seem to have no received the buff every other gun did? 700 on their 3.0's, while the HYBRID nomad gun is 770. Ingame description might be wrong.

Echo: Requires balance review.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Th3Nu773r - 09-15-2013

Mining Bonus:

Appears to not be working.

Echo: Mining is offline.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Timmy - 09-15-2013

Missiles when you buy them yourself are limited to 25, but auto buy takes all 70.

Echo: Acknowledged. Fix in progress.

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - ChillerMiller - 09-15-2013

The new civilian guns are all named 'Heavy Flashpoint'

RE: 4.87 Bug Reports (Post here instead of making a new one.) - Echo 7-7 - 09-15-2013

(09-15-2013, 01:53 PM)ChillerMiller Wrote: The new civilian guns are all named 'Heavy Flashpoint'

Known issue. Being fixed.