Discovery Gaming Community
Transmission Bar and signature needed - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Media Center (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Transmission Bar and signature needed (/showthread.php?tid=105714)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - rhodesia - 10-11-2013

Indeed I did aha. Changed that now, thanks.

Yeah, crazy looking guy? or like a cool helmet?

Cheers

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Makc_RU - 10-11-2013

the dude overall

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Wraga - 10-11-2013

Guys, you are amazing! O.o

Give me some time to check these masterpieces and to reply for Makc's PM but these are...amazing again.

Ok, checked all of them.

Here are my suggestions:

Makc, I sent you a PM about the signature, but I don't know about the transmission bars. Are you planning to do it yourself or cooperate with rhodeisa?

Rhodesia, the idea is great and I like that animated circle in the left. Could you use the the helmet/character in it from the signature what have been made by Makc?

The right side of the transbars is a little bit too complex for me. Could you guys try some diaphanous versions with a little bit thin body and not so lively colors?

The flag is a great idea, but that could be too much, so just try to use the blue line with the stars from the flag.

Sorry if I ask too much, but what you did here makes me brave to ask for these kind of modifications.

Here is animated preview with the requested changes.

[Image: ry9u.gif]

- I can not make the randomly cut borders because it would need transparency. With this type of animation it is impossible to accomplish.

Below is the png i used in my sig:

[Image: wraga_XENO.png]

(10-11-2013, 07:58 AM)Makc_RU Wrote: Here is animated preview with the requested changes.

[Image: ry9u.gif]

- I can not make the randomly cut borders because it would need transparency. With this type of animation it is impossible to accomplish.

Below is the png i used in my sig:

[Image: wraga_XENO.png]

Looks great. Are you planning to make the transbars too?

I guess I will make TBs also.

Rhodesia, I will pay you from my earnings if you submit a better entry. I know you have skills and submitting what you made is below your skill level. Impress me already.

Preview of TB design.

[Image: cah.gif]

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - rhodesia - 10-12-2013

No need to pay me buddy. Got some RL crap going on ATM so yeah, just not feeling it. If you want the PSD of what i have done so far you are welcome to it (mainly for the circle animation if Wraga wants it). Cheers.

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Makc_RU - 10-12-2013

Wraga, feed back plz.

RE: Transmission Bar and signature needed - Wraga - 10-13-2013

(10-11-2013, 07:19 PM)Makc_RU Wrote: I guess I will make TBs also.

Rhodesia, I will pay you from my earnings if you submit a better entry. I know you have skills and submitting what you made is below your skill level. Impress me already.

Preview of TB design.

[Image: cah.gif]

I've sent some words about the previous transbar, could you take a look on it?

Oh, and is there any chance to use that spinning animation somehow?