Discovery Gaming Community
BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs (/showthread.php?tid=112126)

Pages: 1 2

RE: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - Remilia Scarlet - 02-18-2014

Yes, if you're using Liberty tech you're better not to stick your nose into Rheinland because it's against their laws. BHG is acting (or trying to) inside the laws so if you fly Liberty ship\use Liberty weapons then you need to stay away from the places where possessing those is against the law.

For example I had BHG|Taipan ship with granted usage of Hornviper guns. I wasn't visiting Liberty on that one, simple as that.

RE: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - McNeo - 02-18-2014

I like the idea of BHG with 90% guns /75% ships, with police 90/90 and navy 75/75.

It solves, at least to some extent, the asymmetry issue, and gives police factions a little something extra over navies. Not enough on its own to make them active, but if enough little things get added, that might change.

RE: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - Lythrilux - 02-18-2014

It's probably related to the fact that when I tried to be diplomatic with technology sharing for BHG| tech with the Lib gov, Liberty gave me the middle finger unlike Rheinland and Bretonia who complied nicely. So naturally, BHG might be a bit pissed off that Liberty wishes to use it's tech without a care in the world.

Oh so like the fact that Dashiell asked repeatedly if the BHG Core could use a Liberty Dreadnought, but wouldn't give anything in return? Not even a bunch of buckshots?

And why is it then, that the BHG get 90% to Liberty stuff? We gave you the middle finger, yet you can use our stuff at 90 and we can only use yours at 75? Sounds like a massive double-standard to me.

To be frank, I don't care if its 90/90 both ways or 75/75 both ways. I'd just like it to be equal.

RE: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - Scumbag - 02-18-2014

So you want to use BHG tech at 90? Give the Core access to a Liberty carrier and we will forget the past transgressions.

RE: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - Lythrilux - 02-18-2014

(02-18-2014, 09:55 AM)Scumbag Wrote: So you want to use BHG tech at 90? Give the Core access to a Liberty carrier and we will forget the past transgressions.

Furthermore, Lib Gov shouldn't be so lazy.

(02-18-2014, 09:28 AM)McNeo Wrote: To be frank, I don't care if its 90/90 both ways or 75/75 both ways. I'd just like it to be equal.

As for the Lib Gov being lazy, I don't know what it's like now, except that it seems to be a powersharing mechanism that only the Liberty Navy + Echo 7-7 use and work on with any kind of regularity. Actually, that never changed - other factions barely play a part in it, through their own lack of participation rather than other factions or people forcing them out.

Not sure what laziness has to do with it though, you have nothing to bargain with except a dev mistake.

If the Liberty Govt gave you the finger on the issue of tech, there's no reason you should have their tech at 90.

RE: BHG Tech Tech Nerfs - Scumbag - 02-18-2014

Lore and diplomacy. You don't like how it turned out and now you cry to the devs.