Discovery Gaming Community
Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's (/showthread.php?tid=113856)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Sol - 03-28-2014

Well... Von-Struder. Many people will see that you are nowhere near the point to be talking about the officialdom yet. Stop being hasty.

I assure you, you are not doing an amazing work yet. If you do it, you'll have it eventually.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Zayne Carrick - 03-28-2014

It's allowed because it's not restricted.
And suddenly, I'm against playing opposite factions. If you're doing so, you'll be forced to do metagaming and biased as hell.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - sindroms - 03-28-2014

Well, imho, you pretty much killed off DW with your recent actions. People will now simply see DW as a bunch of lultards and won't take anything seriously.

One drama moment is more than enough to frak up a faction's potential. Just look at the ZA.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Lythrilux - 03-28-2014

[HF] are not official right now. Sure, you should show some respect because they've been around longer than Dark Wing, however, they're I'm the same boat as you so you don't need to pay attention to some of the things they say.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Venture - 03-28-2014

Well...regarding what you said,

You need to follow the same old lore if you're making a same old faction. For example, Hellfire only focuses on removing the government and grant A LOT of civil rights, while your group is more focused on taking over liberty, oppressing the lives of the people and then conquer Rheinland?

Then conquer the other houses? This is not what the hellfire will do. Also, I've seen your group attacking house corporations, why would you do that? That's not our roleplay, we only oppress the government, nothing more.

EDIT: Also...attacking Rheinland won't really make you heroes to the population Tongue

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Zayne Carrick - 03-28-2014

Quote: Just look at the ZA.
If someone hadn't understand yet, ZA and Dark Wing are nearly same people.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Lucas Stone - 03-28-2014

ok i just wanted to know that working on this over the next 3-6mnths wont be in vain, unless i royaly screw up.

Any help on development would be great!

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Kazinsal - 03-28-2014

Von-Struder, while you may think everyone in the [HF] and its former officialdom is out to get you, they're not. Fact is, Darkwing simply does not meet the standards of roleplaying and productive interaction with other factions that are expected of an official faction. And until the issues that people have continued to point out are resolved, I personally feel that this will continue to be the case.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Lythrilux - 03-28-2014

(03-28-2014, 10:01 AM)sindroms Wrote: Well, imho, you pretty much killed off DW with your recent actions. People will now simply see DW as a bunch of lultards and won't take anything seriously.

One drama moment is more than enough to frak up a faction's potential. Just look at the ZA.

I agree with Spazzy here.
My suggestion is that you guys start your Hellfire Legion faction from scratch again. Undergo a complete rebranding; change your name, some styles of your RP, your faction lore etc.

RE: Questions about: Official Leader Problem's - Sabru - 03-28-2014

(03-28-2014, 10:04 AM)Zayne Carrick Wrote:
Quote: Just look at the ZA.
If someone hadn't understand yet, ZA and Dark Wing are nearly same people.

this.

Lyth, spazzy and Kaz are all quite correct here. perhaps literraly start from scratch, not going from being hessians to HF.