Discovery Gaming Community
Public Apology to Everyone - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Public Apology to Everyone (/showthread.php?tid=113985)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Evo - 03-31-2014

I'm waiting for Yuki to appear.

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Zed26 - 03-31-2014

Eh, I may be in the minority, but I've never had a big problem - even after being on the receiving end of piracy, explosions, ganks, and what have you. Never kept me from trading ships or teaming up, as I've seen a progressive change over time from wanton pews to more attempts at more sophisticated roleplay and collaboration. As far as group fights and being involved in ganks go, I think it's fair to say that at least one person is always going to rage, so I wouldn't blame folks for being more like:

[Image: MSYwRrO.gif]

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Pancakes - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 05:17 AM)Mr. Altejago Wrote: I wish I could crap golden bricks

#jewlife

Regardless, just a game. And everyone should well remember that.

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Evo - 03-31-2014

How to stop caring about being ganked or being forced to deal with derps: Fly liberty unlawful for months

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Savas - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 06:38 AM)Evo Wrote: How to stop caring about being ganked or being forced to deal with derps: Fly liberty unlawful for months

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Reid - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 06:38 AM)Evo Wrote: How to stop caring about being ganked or being forced to deal with derps: Fly liberty unlawful for months

That's wrong though, Scylla squad is all the rage these days. Like getting ganked? Fly a LN fighter

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Manny Calavera - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 12:54 AM)Mr. Altejago Wrote: I read it.

All of it.

You should be sorry to make me read it all. I'd have preferred pictures, maybe a cartoon....
Alte you know exactly what you are doing. You are what i call the bully of this community. You are a sadist. You like to bring down people and spit over their remains. The many times you have flamed and harassed people here is unforgivable. You should be ashamed of yourself, and this is all ok because now you are married to an admin and can do whatever you want. Il say it again. Shame on you.

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Zed26 - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 07:13 AM)Reidft Wrote:

That's wrong though, Scylla squad is all the rage these days. Like getting ganked? Fly a LN fighter

It's always just a matter of time before the counter-gank comes...just a matter of time...

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - Altejago - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 07:18 AM)The.Blue.Eagle Wrote: Alte you know exactly what you are doing. You are what i call the bully of this community. You are a sadist. You like to bring down people and spit over their remains. The many times you have flamed and harassed people here is unforgivable. You should be ashamed of yourself, and this is all ok because now you are married to an admin and can do whatever you want. Il say it again. Shame on you.

You know what? You're absolutely 100% right.

Except the part where I should be ashamed.

I'm not.

And Flash takes what he gives, and he took this rather well.

Shame on you for judging Flash! He's not the sort to be bullied.

EDIT:
(03-31-2014, 07:18 AM)The.Blue.Eagle Wrote: now you are married to an admin and can do whatever you want.

For the record, I could 'do what ever I wanted' before I married her.

RE: Public Apology to Everyone - tothebonezone - 03-31-2014

(03-31-2014, 07:18 AM)The.Blue.Eagle Wrote: now you are married to an admin and can do whatever you want.

I'm not married to an admin, and he's about to close to being permabanned as I am.

And we both are aware of that.

And no one likes someone trying to cover up being dumb with an apology, I'm sort of a testament to that.

If someone changes after their apology, then Altejago might see a reason to applaud them.

Also, did you know hypocrisy lands you in the second lowest ring of Hell? Might want to reconsider how you approach someone.