Discovery Gaming Community
Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+---- Thread: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. (/showthread.php?tid=114997)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - Friendly-Freelancer - 06-20-2014

Why not just uses and Exile Id? It seems that's the most of what your wanting to go with 'Neutral to Sirius' but hostile in Kusari. (Or Bounty Hunter)

RE: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - Highland Laddie - 06-20-2014

Or maybe Hogosha or Farmers?

RE: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - Fluffyball - 06-20-2014

(06-20-2014, 06:32 PM)Friendly-Freelancer Wrote: Why not just uses and Exile Id? It seems that's the most of what your wanting to go with 'Neutral to Sirius' but hostile in Kusari. (Or Bounty Hunter)

Not really, because it is rather something that:
- Is unfriendly against IDF presence in Kyushu and Kusari.
- Is neutral or tolerant to every Kusari lawful and unlawful faction inside Kusari borders (think of Junkers and their attitude to lawfuls and pirates). The only faction unliked by faction would be Hogosha.
- Rather than fight for independence or overthrowing the government, faction is relatively peaceful (like a lobby or political party).

I think I found workaround the Freelancer ID: The Bounty Contracts. What about the something that is continous bounty contract aimed towards IDF?

RE: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - WesternPeregrine - 06-20-2014

(06-20-2014, 07:22 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote:
(06-20-2014, 06:32 PM)Friendly-Freelancer Wrote: Why not just uses and Exile Id? It seems that's the most of what your wanting to go with 'Neutral to Sirius' but hostile in Kusari. (Or Bounty Hunter)

Not really, because it is rather something that:
- Is unfriendly against IDF presence in Kyushu and Kusari.
- Is neutral or tolerant to every Kusari lawful and unlawful faction inside Kusari borders (think of Junkers and their attitude to lawfuls and pirates). The only faction unliked by faction would be Hogosha.
- Rather than fight for independence or overthrowing the government, faction is relatively peaceful (like a lobby or political party).

I think I found workaround the Freelancer ID: The Bounty Contracts. What about the something that is continous bounty contract aimed towards IDF?

I would say a hogosha group, but that would put you against the BD and GC, and leave you only with non-letal harassment available inside Kusari space.
You can go freelancer rightly so, but I remind you you will be looked at in a funny way by the Farmers and the Hogosha, by the Samura with looks of deep concern, and the Exiles/KNF/BD/KPT will look for signs of treachery.
KSP will hunt your ass if you start getting infamous for striking traders inside Kusari space.

Remember, the only way to be completely neutral inside a House universe, is to be a foreigner with no ambitions (exceptions apply).

P.S. Also, can we have a satellite entrance to Planet Kyushu for the Farmers, or is that taken care of by the Tokai shipping platform in Tohoku?

RE: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - Fluffyball - 07-14-2014

What about the faction, that is Kusari, but with Freelancer ID? I mean, when Junker trespass the Kusari Space, is that okay for Kusari-based faction to shoot at Junkers?

RE: Question about Official/Unoffical faction relations. - Pinko - 07-15-2014

(07-14-2014, 09:19 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote: What about the faction, that is Kusari, but with Freelancer ID? I mean, when Junker trespass the Kusari Space, is that okay for Kusari-based faction to shoot at Junkers?

It's not okay, unless you register your group to a bounty board which allows shooting Junkers.