Discovery Gaming Community
Dear Disco - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Real Life Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Dear Disco (/showthread.php?tid=115028)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: Dear Disco - "Crossbow" - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 05:14 PM)Hawk Wrote: I think the next person who criticizes a dev should be made to produce something better than they have or be permabanned.

That's stupid

(05-03-2014, 05:17 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: I hope i won't get sanctioned with it...the following is just meant in the formely way....dude stop being gay...

Dude stop being a moron

RE: Dear Disco - Jansen - 05-03-2014

You should quote me correctly to begin with, but thats not really important.
Putting you on an RP-only vacation was meant to help you to improve your behaviour, instead of simply banning you for a month or more, which was the other option.
You chose to ignore that and just kept going on the way you did for quite some time now, see your choice of words above for reference if you dont know what I mean. Another little thing you might think about, I was merely the Admin posting the Notice, decisions arent made by a single Admin.

Leaving is your decision, good luck on whatever you will do now.

RE: Dear Disco - Ryummel - 05-03-2014

Come play WoT or War Thunder.

(05-03-2014, 05:20 PM)Jansen Wrote: You should quote me correctly to begin with, but thats not really important.
Putting you on an RP-only vacation was meant to help you to improve your behaviour, instead of simply banning you for a month or more, which was the other option.
You chose to ignore that and just kept going on the way you did for quite some time now, see your choice of words above for reference if you dont know what I mean. Another little thing you might think about, I was merely the Admin posting the Notice, decisions arent made by a single Admin.

Leaving is your decision, good luck on whatever you will do now.

Ye, I understand that, and I pretty much deserved it with my comments. But it was the whole VR disbandment thing that really pissed me off, even though you didn't delete anything important

RE: Dear Disco - Backo - 05-03-2014

k .

RE: Dear Disco - tothebonezone - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 05:14 PM)Hawk Wrote: I think the next person who criticizes a dev should be made to produce something better than they have or be permabanned.

Want to know what I have to say about that?

I can, and have done so already. Unfortunately for you guys, it's not coming to Discovery. Ever.

RE: Dear Disco - Beauenheim - 05-03-2014

Hi Reid.

RE: Dear Disco - HassLHoFF™ - 05-03-2014

(05-03-2014, 05:18 PM)"Crossbow Wrote:
(05-03-2014, 05:17 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: I hope i won't get sanctioned with it...the following is just meant in the formely way....dude stop being gay...

Dude stop being a moron

I am not...You guys have gone completely into something extreme and dramatize it all completely. It is "just a game". If you spend 30h, 24, 13h, or just 3h per weeks. It doesn't really matter when you have fun. Solid forum and ingame activity. In view in your logs it seems you had fun so where is your problem? Admins won't let you evolve? common......

I just speak in my own position there is no one you need to kiss the ass to reach something special, also just someone who thinks, well good idea...difficult when it is? I don't think so.

(05-03-2014, 05:36 PM)HassLHoFF Wrote: In view in your logs it seems you had fun so where is your problem? Admins won't let you evolve? common......

Except I'm not having fun, what's your next piece of infallible logic