Discovery Gaming Community
Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=116829)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - sindroms - 06-25-2014

Been encountering your peeps a lot on my Lib lawfuls and I will give you a big thumbs up for keeping the quality of your RP above some of the other groups we frequently tend to associate with Liberty.

However, if there is one quick note I wanted to make is that your usage of heavy assault ships such as the LABC is rather uncanny. Perhaps it is the same person just being active on the same ship, but it seems I cannot shake the feeling that every time I encounter your guy, I see him in the heaviest ship you can obtain on that ID.

Plenty of warans though, so ye. That is good, Lib lawfuls have always had a huge shortage when it comes to active bomberwhores. Keep it up with that.

RE: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - Vigilantes - 06-25-2014

Quote:However, if there is one quick note I wanted to make is that your usage of heavy assault ships such as the LABC is rather uncanny. Perhaps it is the same person just being active on the same ship, but it seems I cannot shake the feeling that every time I encounter your guy, I see him in the heaviest ship you can obtain on that ID.
In regards to capital ships, we currently have an Assault Carrier (\V/-Victory.Rush) and an LABC (\V/-Kosciusko), existence of both is in some way justified via roleplay.
Quote:he managed to escape the battlefield with Navy assault carrier Victory Rush
Quote:Being a child of a wealthy family and having talent to economics, Seth managed to privately own an Assault Battlecruiser by the name of LNS-Kosciusko.

Quote:Plenty of warans though, so ye. That is good, Lib lawfuls have always had a huge shortage when it comes to active bomberwhores. Keep it up with that.
In regards to the bombers, we only have two Warans, one Touketsu and one Upholder.

RE: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - Apollon - 06-25-2014

delete.

(06-25-2014, 12:10 PM)sindroms Wrote: Been encountering your peeps a lot on my Lib lawfuls and I will give you a big thumbs up for keeping the quality of your RP above some of the other groups we frequently tend to associate with Liberty.

However, if there is one quick note I wanted to make is that your usage of heavy assault ships such as the LABC is rather uncanny. Perhaps it is the same person just being active on the same ship, but it seems I cannot shake the feeling that every time I encounter your guy, I see him in the heaviest ship you can obtain on that ID.

Plenty of warans though, so ye. That is good, Lib lawfuls have always had a huge shortage when it comes to active bomberwhores. Keep it up with that.

^

I like your RP, lore, and all stuff, just one problem, you over-kill, like There's a gb getting killed by a few bombers and one of your caps jumps in, over-kill, you could simply stand-by and wait for the bombers to request the support if needed, just to fulfill RP and PvP sense.

Edit:

Quote:Being a child of a wealthy family and having talent to economics, Seth managed to privately own an Assault Battlecruiser by the name of LNS-Kosciusko.

I don't really think that someone could privatly own a Naval ship, even if he's super wealthy, Naval ships are assigned, but not sold or given.

Wait, stop. How are you even using a carrier with an LPI ID?

(06-25-2014, 12:56 PM)sindroms Wrote: Wait, stop. How are you even using a carrier with an LPI ID?

Quote:*(Vigilante capital ship, Victory Rush, currently uses Navy ID because of limitations. This will be hopefully resolved some time in the future after submitting SRP request).

written in their lore, although I still don't like the sound of it.

Hmmm, so unofficial groups can bypass the One-ID-Per-Group rule? Or am I out of sync again.

RE: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - Vigilantes - 06-25-2014

Quote:I don't really think that someone could privatly own a Naval ship, even if he's super wealthy, Naval ships are assigned, but not sold or given.
Lionel is a friend of Bolshack, a Navy veteran, currently presumed dead. After finishing his academy, he joined the Navy. Because of having ties with veterans, he asked him for saying a few words to the comission, and privately funded a cruiser for himself, to fly it under the Navy flag. When he retired from the Navy, he could keep the cruiser, since it wouldn't hurt anyone and the Navy couldn't take it from him since it wasn't bought for their money.

Quote:Wait, stop. How are you even using a carrier with an LPI ID?
For crying out loud, Spazzy, read the first post before you post something that has already been answered. Entirely and carefully.

RE: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - Thyrzul - 06-25-2014

(06-25-2014, 01:05 PM)Vigilantes Wrote: he could keep the cruiser, since it wouldn't hurt anyone

Lol, if naval people would think this way, there would be heavy problems with national security. A cruiser doesn't hurt anyone if is under trustworthy control, which from the viewpoint of the Navy means under the control of a Naval officer. A retired one doesn't belong to this category.

Also, I'm interested in seeing your view on this mutliple-ID thing too, you seemingly evaded answering that query of Spazzy.

RE: Vigilantes | General Information and Feedback - SnakThree - 06-25-2014

Even unofficial factions must abide one tag = one ID rule.