Discovery Gaming Community
Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+---- Forum: Watering Holes (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=149)
+---- Thread: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 (/showthread.php?tid=117982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Faze Mercenaries - 07-17-2014

She continues to smile and sip her coffee and then says.

" Actually...yes, I am Bretonian. Easy to tell because of the Privateer? " she giggles

She takes a slow sip from her cup and says.

" My name is Anna...Anna Cadwell..." she smiles and looks at him staring at his coffee.

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Lowis - 07-17-2014

"Anna Cadwell... huh? .... I see..."

He notices she noticed him staring at his coffee, he gets startled for a second and says...

"D-doesn't it have a nice aroma? *chuckles awkwardly*... the truth is, I am not very good at conversations. I am only used to be in combat, most of the time I spent it inside my 'Katana' Fighting weird people or Navals. Always going by the word of my former master in the Kazoku.

He sips again his coffee and for a moment stares at Anna's eyes

"Say... do you think, abandoning my family was a bad move? they say... they are gone, but... I don't know who to trust anymore.

Anna listens to him carefully and notices him looking at her eyes. She slightly smiles while looking back then says.

" Everyone has things they can do and things they can't. You know..abandoning family isn't always good...but we all make sacrifices to be in a better place.."

She sighs and continues to look at him with a smile.

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Vredes - 07-17-2014

A man with a suncap and a .44 hanging on his right hip enters the office, lights a cigarette and looks around. He sighed deep like from a long journey and looked to the desk ahead of him, but it was the receptionist that grabbed his attention

Hello there sugar, do you know where I might find Toru Sato. I have a business offer that just couldn't be declined?

He the looks the receptionist into the eyes and puts the .44 on the table and says

I am waiting sugar and I don't have all day

Anna smiles while looking at the .44, trying not to chuckle. Then finally says.

" Name is Anna...not sugar. And Toru is currently busy with a applicant, and Katsumi over there is waiting next. "

She tilts her head and says.

" What is your name, because I haven't received any new data infomation on applicants..."

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Abuzar - 07-17-2014

*Door opens , he kept his eyes down, felt so many eyes staring at him, went directly to bartender, Ordered a Drink, looking for the right person*

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Vredes - 07-17-2014

He then turns his eyes towards the clock and then back to the receptionist. Lights a cigarette and starts talking...

Oh, yeah I kinda forgot to mention that little detail... sugar. My name is Joel Lugo, I could write it down if you want, along with my private comms ID and my room number here on Barrier Gate? So age 27 as you could noticed quite handsome. Do you need my blood type as well as 4 generations of my family's origins?

Lugo then starts playing with his .44 and adjusts his hat...

I've come a long way from the Edge worlds and I have no intentions to waste any more of my time. I am here for... recruitment as you described it. But I have a business offer with me as well. Lets just say that someone quite rich needs property protection and I can't act alone.

Anna listens carefully as she is writing something down and then says.

" Right...I don't really care about your information...Toru might. If you want, wait here couple minutes, he should be done soon with the applicant. "

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Vredes - 07-18-2014

He than lights another cigarette...

Okay sweat-hearth, here's the number to the comms you should contact me when Toru shows up, and here's the number to my room if you need someone to... talk to.

Takes his .44 and leaves the Office.

Cya... sugar.

RE: Barrier Gate Station - Office C7 - Floor 4 - Lowis - 07-18-2014

Katsumi stays silent after hearing her response, soon then comes a man with a suncap... Katsumi stays quiet while he starts talking to Anna. He silently hears their conversation. As soon as he leaves he then looks at Anna.

"Some people... you just can't get along with..."