Discovery Gaming Community
[DEPRECATED] The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [DEPRECATED] The Crimson Cross Recruitment (/showthread.php?tid=118521)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Havok - 08-05-2014

Name:
Damián Higuaín

Birthplace:
Planet Malta

Previous Occupation:
Freelance Merc. Killing for whoever paid the most.

Brief Character Description:
Born on the 'better' side of Planelt Malta, Damián still did not have an easy childhood. He often needed to fend for himself while his parents worked all day. Growing up, he received education, though it was not fancy or the best that he could've gotten. Damián left his home at twenty-four, after working with his parents for six years because he felt that he was not made for working planetside. He belonged out into space, with like-minded fellows. He used his built up savings to purchase a vessel, and has in the four years since been working mercenary jobs near and far, wherever the money took him. It was dirty work, but it paid well, and he was making a profitable living off of purging others from existance.

==OORP Section==

Why do you want to join the Cirmson Cross?:
Religious Fanatics on drugs? Aww Yis. Besides, never really got around to playing OC. Time for something new eh?

Have you ever been sanctioned before? (provide links where possible):
Nope.

Have you read and do you understand the Outcast Lore?:
Ofcourse.

What is the connection between Cardamine and the Nomads?:
Drugs... Drugs are good Mhkaay? The Gods put it on Malta to grow and feed on improving their abilites... Mhkayyy? So, So be sure to use Cardamine kids, Mhkayyyy?

Skype info:
ndk071 (not like you don't know it already.)

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Crimson Cross - 08-06-2014

[Image: CrimsonCross_zpscf4f842e.png]

== Crimson Cross Recruitment ==

[+]=======

Antonio Valiente

We like what were seeing so far, but we'd like to see a little more. If you could provide a little more detail as to your history, it'd go a long way.

<PENDING>

Damián Higuaín

We see potential in your young mind from which to grow and join the enlightened. (That, and more pilots is never a bad thing)
You have been sent an initiate's robe, and a ceremonial blade, both to be worn on your first day for the recruitment ceremony. Head for the Skorba valley immediately to begin your induction to the Cross.

<ACCEPTED>

[+]=======

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Friendly-Freelancer - 08-10-2014

Name: Ember.Sai

Birthplace: Zwickau Depot

Previous Occupation: Mechanic

I was born on Zwickau Depot, and before you ask I am and never was a Bundschuh. Just born in the wrong place at the wrong time. *She sigh* I'm sorry, I just hate it when Gringo's tell me that just because I grew up somewhere that I am 'them'. Besides I've spent 12 years working ships that are damaged It get's old, I wan't something new & special, so I got hooked on Carmine, thus leading to come to the land of the free to work, play and seduce, girls got to live right? *She smiles*

Do you pledge to uphold the holy faith, even if it should cost you your life?: Yes.

==OORP Section==

Always been looking to join another Outcast Faction after I left 81-S

Yes, For saying Fick.

Yes, I do!

Fuel, as well as used in Hybridization people.

Skype info:
You already have it

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Bushwhacker - 08-10-2014

Name: Antonio Valiente

Birthplace:Aboard the Valiente

Previous Occupation:Mercenary

I must ask your forgiveness master for not getting back to you right away. We held a Vigil for my Father which past away recently. What else could I tell you about my self?. I was born to a family of 12, I am the Eldest son of the late Capitan Julio Valiente. All of my family live aboard the Valiente, a pilgrim liner which has been in our family for generations. What else can I say except that we are extremely faithful to the lord, we have our own capilla aboard the ship in which we attend mass every sunday except of course when we are fighting. If you wish to more of me, just let me know the place and time and I will be there to do your answer more of your questions.
"Que el Señor sea nuestra guía"

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Crimson Cross - 08-14-2014

[+]=======

Antonio Valiente

...You show promise. Alright we'll give ya a shot. We've sent you a robe and a ceremonial blade. Skorba Valley on Malta is your next destination, there you will train amongst the rest of the initiates to learn the ways of the Cross.

<ACCEPTED>

Ember Sai

Your slur may be an issue when giving sermons but we'll work around it..
I assume you already have the correct robes, so the Cross will be sending you a scarlet-etched blade. Carry it with you when you enter the temples, we look forward to your arrival.

<ACCEPTED>

[+]=======

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Chuba - 08-15-2014

Name:Ridick Raiders

Birthplace:Planet Malta

Previous Occupation:working at hospital

Brief Character Description:I started to fly ships at 16 years my first ship was scimitar after that i went for sabre and from there to capitals at the moment i am Ransuer Dreadnought captain. i am profesional doctor.But i have slight Cardamine addiction i can't live without cardamine i hope its ok with u *laughs*

Do you pledge to uphold the holy faith, even if it should cost you your life?: yes

==OORP Section==

well i always played as outcast even when i started the whole discovery life i am hardcore outcast fan if i would need to pick only one pirate faction it would be outcasts

nope

Yes

to get nomads high and friendly with outcasts ofc

Skype info:
Pon4ikslv

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Crimson Cross - 08-20-2014

[+]=======

Ridick Raiders

You appear to be going through severe cardamine withdrawals and are experiencing severe hallucinations as well as loss of control of the language center of your brain.

Cardamine is an integral part of every Outcasts life. As you seem to not understand this, we can only assume that you are a Gallic spy of some description sent to destroy the Cross from within. Our associates will soon be to your current location to "relieve" you of your status of being alive.

The initiates in the Skorba Temples will pray for your soul.

//That is also not at all what Cardamine is used for.
Also: Please go learn how military ranks and the chain of command work

<DENIED>

[+]=======

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Radion - 09-03-2014

Name: Kenneth Matzke

Birthplace: Beaumont Base

Previous Occupation: Farmer

I spent most of my life either on Houston or on Beaumont aiding the junkers, and eventually became addicted to cardamine as many others have. Instead of wasting my funds on the addiction as many others had, I journeyed to Malta where I could live without emptying my pockets. I bought a plot of land with my funds and began farming.

Do you pledge to uphold the holy faith, even if it should cost you your life?: Yes

==OORP Section==

It is an interesting outcast faction, and I have some friends who are already members.

No

Yes

It is a super food left for them by their creators.

Skype info:
sgt.gamer

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - Crimson Cross - 09-05-2014

[+]=======

Kenneth Matzke

You made the right choice brother. Please be aware, by becoming a member of the Crimson Cross, your land comes under our protection. While it is possible to hold remote locations for ourselves, we advise purchasing a plot within Crimson Cross communities, somewhere in or near the Skorba Valley is advised.

On its way to your residence is a package containing ceremonial robe and a scarlet-etched blade. Whenever you manage to finally get moved into your new residence and get your slaves working, dawn these gifts and enter one of the temples. They'll get you sorted out.

Welcome Crusader, to the Order of the Crimson Cross.

<ACCEPTED>

[+]=======

RE: The Crimson Cross Recruitment - DarkLord-the-Dark Sage - 09-07-2014

Name: Mia Sanchez

Birthplace:On a Cardamine transport en-route to Liberty space

Previous Occupation:Small time Cardamine dealer , i dont know if u can call that a previous ocupation but that is what i used to do

Brief Character Description: Born in Space inside a Transport Ferrying Cardamine from Malta to Liberty space the only ties that could prove that Mia was an Outcast was her parents Manuel and Maria Sanchez who were both Cardamine farmers . They would also sometimes tinker with the Cardamine to try and make it more potent and strong to further increase the level of addiction to the Cardamine . One day when Mia was but 12 years old while ferrying their usual Cardamine load their transport came under attack by 2 Navy Fighter wings right as they were descending to land on Planet Manhattan , As the ship was crashing down hoping it would save her, Maria her mother injected Mia with some of their experimental Cardamine .After the crash the only one who survived was Mia who was uncouncsious . At the crash site 2 Doctors and 2 Guards came to scan the wreck for survivers and they had found one , it was Mia ,upon scanning her vitals the Doctors discovered some baffling readings . It would seem that the experimental cardamine that was injected into Mia by her mother had turn her blood into actual pure cardamine .Once she awoke she saw to armed men coming towards her so she jumped the first one that was closest to her grabbed his gun shot both guards in the head , shot the doctors in the head and made a run for a Freelancer's ship.She boarded the ship shot the pilot and Fled the Planet.

Do you pledge to uphold the holy faith, even if it should cost you your life?: Even if it Kills me i pledge to do so with all my heart and soul

==OORP Section==

Why do you want to join the Cirmson Cross?:Well simply because i love Outcasts , i had a unaturall attraction to them ever since i've heard of Freelancer that and also it was kind of a group decision between me and my small group of friends , so after me 2 more will probably be joining or maybe all 5 of them i dont know at this time but 2 of them will definitley come i think

Have you ever been sanctioned before? (provide links where possible):No its my first month actually Playing on the server so No

Have you read and do you understand the Outcast Lore?: Yes

What is the connection between Cardamine and the Nomads?:well from what i've been able to find , they use it as an energy source i believe.

Skype info: DarkLord The Eternal(and yeah i finally got my laptop to let me install skype and yeah its my first time using this thing )