Discovery Gaming Community
I Need the Power of Flood - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I Need the Power of Flood (/showthread.php?tid=118974)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Corile - 08-09-2014

I'm a male pilot for the Liberty Navy. I'm from Gallia. I fly a Liner. I'm addicted to cardamine, and I always obey the law.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Euca - 08-09-2014

I'm a female pilot for the Nomads. I'm from Rheinland. I fly a Very Heavy Fighter. I'm single, and I always obey the law.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Big_B - 08-09-2014

"Because I always obey the law, Bretonia Mining and Manufacturing is/are after me. I need to flee to Kusari in my Light Fighter!"

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - dierton - 08-09-2014

Because I'm an ace pilot, Ile-de-France Shipping is/are after me. I need to flee to Gallia in my Light Fighter!

Makes sense

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Sabru - 08-09-2014

I'm a female pilot and I used to work for the Gas Miners Guild. I'm from Kusari. I fly a Battleship. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by the Liberty Security Force.

Because I've roamed all of Sirius, the Liberty Security Force is/are after me. I need to flee to Rheinland in my Battlecruiser!

I'm a female pilot for Ile-de-France Shipping. I'm from Liberty. I fly a Super Heavy Fighter. I smuggle artifacts, and I'm an ace pilot.

I'm a male pilot for the Nomads. I'm from Bretonia. I fly a Transport. I smuggle artifacts, and I always obey the law.

I'm a robotic pilot and I used to work for the Unioners. I'm from Bretonia. I fly a Light Fighter. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by Republican Shipping.

Because I'm a bad pilot, ALG Waste Disposal is/are after me. I need to flee to Hispania in my Cruiser!

those last three.... hahahahahah lol

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - GrueZilla - 08-09-2014

I'm a male pilot for Solar Engineering. I'm from Gallia. I fly a Gunship. I went rogue, and I went rogue.

D-D-D-DOUBLE ROGUE.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Captain - 08-09-2014

Because my parens were killed by Kruger Minerals, the Colonial Republic is after me in a fleet of Battleships! Good thing I always obey the law.

I always knew that the CR are a bunch of cap-abusers, but kruger? why u kill me parents?
now I'm orphan like 99,9% here

also;
I'm a female pilot and I used to work for the Liberty Security Force. I'm from Rheinland. I fly a Heavy Fighter. The reason why I want to join you is because my parents were killed by Solar Engineering.

whut?

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Thunderer - 08-09-2014

Maybe you should add "This is an application for joining the @faction@" at the beginning.

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Vredes - 08-09-2014

I CANT STOP CLICKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: I Need the Power of Flood - Vredes - 08-09-2014

MAKE IS STOP, MAKE IT STOOOOOP!!!!!!