Discovery Gaming Community
To: Hogosha - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Hogosha (/showthread.php?tid=121127)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: Hogosha - Ironwatsas - 09-30-2014

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Source: Takeda Kenji, Aikokusha syndicate, Hogosha Association.
Dest: Gaians
Subject: Questions

Miss... Flora.

My name is Kenji Takeda. Co-founder of the Hogosha syndicate, and a businessman with Kusari's national interests at heart and as my concern. Myself and the Hogosha Association's Political Benefactors are... puzzled, at a few of the primary requests made by the "Watchers" to the Association.

Now. Mister Ijima made the Association's stance on trade clear. We have no problems with goods being moved from Gaian Bases to Kusari, however, that is not the concern I have.

You made it quite clear that the Watchers' penultimate intent was to come to Kusari, through an active war-zone I might add, uninvited, and presumably in numbers, specifically to fight Blood Dragon and Golden Chrysanthemum forces?

Why?

As your... associate with the rather brash wardrobe or lack thereof made clear
the past relationships between the NLH and Farmers' Alliance are well known and respected. Ze'ev Barak remains a well respected figure in Conservative Kusari Politics, however he is... no longer among us, it seems.

The Blood Dragons' most elite pilots, of the Nova PG and Hedeyoshi Guard are long dead. The current generation has lost much of it's left-wing power base in the wake of the coup. The Golden Chrysanthemums are effectively defunct and harmless. And if my intelligence reports are correct, Planetform's corporate leadership and most of it's staff are completely insane.

Given that precident, you must understand that foriegn irregulars in Kusari Space, even if they're fighting the enemies of Kusari within it's borders, are a potential 'complicating factor'. The enemies of the 'True Patriots' of Kusari are actively searching for a cassus belli to further usurp power from where it rightfully belongs.

We need to know much, much more about what you seek to gain, what you desire to do, and who precisely you are before we even consider allowing armed Gaian bands to land on the Association's bases.

::END TRANSMISSION::

RE: To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 09-30-2014

[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

G'day, sir Kenji.

You want to know who precisely we are?
We are part of the Gaian movement that felt it's time for more decisive actions. There isn't anything more precise to say about us as we're taking part in pretty much every aspect of our movement.

Anyway, regarding your concerns. First I'd like to point out that asking for premission while planning an unwanted intrusion would be counterproductive, don't you think?
Now, you ask us "Why?". Because we've struck a deal with Samura. In exchange for gaining acces to kusarian market we'd dispatch some of our ships to aid you against both Dragons and Chrysantemum. However, we cannot fulfil our part of the deal without a base of operations that wouldn't cause a political mess. And that's why we've contacted you.

We know that you aren't keen on seeing numerous "armed Gaian bands" messing around your bases. I can assure you, our numbers will be low.

I hope that this is enough for you to even consirder allowing us to stage our operations from your bases.

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]

RE: To: Hogosha - Ironwatsas - 09-30-2014

::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::

Source: Takeda Kenji, Aikokusha syndicate, Hogosha Association.
Dest: Gaians
Subject: Questions

Miss Flora.

Your response was prompt and to the point, and I admire that about you. However, before I can sponsor any Gaian military access to the bases or supply depots of the Hogosha I will need to speak to one of your members, ideally you yourself, in person.

To be frank, I believe the Blood Dragons are out of your League, and the Chrysanthemums are nothing more then a tattered band of delinquent girls, barely able to conduct sustained raids anymore. There is however, quite a bit of potential other business of which we could come to a proper agreement.

Myself and the other members of the Patriotic Society are concerned about the situation in the border worlds and the issue of the Junker Marauders. The Hogosha are tangential to the Blood Dragons' And Golden Chrysanthemums' aims, but the Marauders' are directly targeting Hogosha Interests. Curbing their influence in the border worlds would be a start.

I want you to think about that, and we will arrange a time when members of the Patriots' Society, Takarabune Company, and ideally, the Farmers' Alliance can hammer out specifics.

And please forward a message to your nudist friend, Mister McEwan...

I will want to speak to him personally, face to face, about certain past matters which have reared their ugly head.

::END TRANSMISSION::

RE: To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 10-03-2014

[Image: hR8RMGU.png]

Good day!

I'm sorry for my late answer, but I was quite busy here in Bretonia.

Sadly I have to disappoint you, sir Kenji, but we are not going to help you against Junker Marauders. It would cause quite serious complications here in Bretonia that would hurt us badly.

Also, I'll make sure that I'll personaly attend to the official meeting.

Now, about the "personal meeting". Uhm... Yes, this can be done. However I'd like to know some more detail before I'll agree on anything. Also, I'd much more preffer to have them sent via more... private channels. After all, we don't want anyone to interrupt us, right?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Clean skies.

[Image: SjSyxu4.png]

RE: To: Hogosha - TheSauron - 10-05-2014

-[BOOSTING SIGNAL]-