Discovery Gaming Community
System map discussion thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: System map discussion thread (/showthread.php?tid=12116)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

System map discussion thread - I_m_rdy - 09-14-2008

Liberty. Has. Eighteen. Systems. Wait what?!

Anyway, yeah, there is a second entrance into Alaska. Sweet.

System map discussion thread - CusoJR - 09-14-2008

Hmmm... Champagne, the Council system, will be quite close to alpha but much farther from reunion station than I expected. Will have to think on this a bit...

System map discussion thread - Gabrielle - 09-14-2008

' Wrote:Um..is that a second access point i see in <strike>alaska</strike> z21?Jumpgate/hole?

Ellesmere, the LSF Guard system is the new entry point into Alaska from what i can gather.
Hope that answers your question!

System map discussion thread - gafwmn - 09-14-2008

Ah well.....I still only gotta guard 1 of them.:nono:

System map discussion thread - Cawdor - 09-14-2008

to be honest, I am concerned about the gallic system's situation:
- you have to pass every system to get from one end to another
- there is no circling around as you can do it with other houses

Also, It seems that Liberty is _flooded_ with systems while the other houses, especially kusari and rheinland, have a fairly small number of stars.

System map discussion thread - Chucc - 09-14-2008

finally Tay45 goes somewhere... Thanks. Really, I always thought that was kinda well, limiting, as so many peole hate the Xenos, they have no 'backdoor' but they will in this, even if it does just go back into our extended ZoI, I like it. thanks a bunch.

System map discussion thread - Linkus - 09-14-2008

I'm noticing that Omega 58 has still only 1 connecting jump. I assume that means the Nomad gate is still unfinished?

All in all, this is brilliant. Though I have a system here that needs submitting but is not technically present on that map (Aka not in existance just yet).

System map discussion thread - komet - 09-14-2008

' Wrote:Bastille always belonged to frenchmen:)

Nomad systems remain the same as now on the map, but Treewyrm is preparing a massive update for them... you won't regret it.

*Eyes widen*

I wonder if people will still be able to farm nomies in those systems...
We need more angry scorpion gunboats!

But great job guys, I'm looking forward to 4.85!

System map discussion thread - Qunitinius~Verginix - 09-14-2008

Loks good! I can't wait too play! However, Gallic systems look really hard to get too, especially since they are a new house. I think they should be more more of a circle, Like the other houses?

Verg

System map discussion thread - Dopamino - 09-15-2008

Which Gallic system will be the central system? Is there a New Paris yet to be revealed?