Discovery Gaming Community
Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Help & Support (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+--- Thread: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! (/showthread.php?tid=121504)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Sciamach - 10-08-2014

Okay, you want to free Texas.... why?
  • First off, I sincerely doubt Liberty would ever give up a system directly bordering their capital

• Secondly, were Texas to lose its protection from Liberty, whats to stop Rheinland, or maybe even the Rogues or Outcasts from rushing in to capitalize on it?
Two massive reasons why a fight like this would be completely futile

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Huursa - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 07:04 PM)Scourgeclaw Wrote: Okay, you want to free Texas.... why?
  • First off, I sincerely doubt Liberty would ever give up a system directly bordering their capital

• Secondly, were Texas to lose its protection from Liberty, whats to stop Rheinland, or maybe even the Rogues or Outcasts from rushing in to capitalize on it?
Two massive reasons why a fight like this would be completely futile
We will defend the independent texas, also mollys liberated dublin( sort of) so we can too Wink and yeah dublin is bordering with New london.

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Moberg - 10-08-2014

To be fair, fanatics who would desperately want to liberate Texas are not going to care if it is actually possible. That their endeavour is futile probably does not matter to their characters at all. They could still try to fight for it, if they will ever succeed is an entirely different story.

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Thyrzul - 10-08-2014

(10-08-2014, 06:33 PM)xManBG Wrote: i asked for constructive and deep feedback

Join a faction to learn how things go here before trying to create your own. Create a new faction if the concept behind it is unique enough to warrant the creation of a new faction. Your current idea would fit the Hellfire Legion, an already existing concept, quite well, it would be better to team up with a few other fellows to revive that faction instead of creating a brand new one.

And most importantly, quit filtering out feedback based on your own preferences. It is not meant to be of your liking, it is meant to tell you what others think of your doing and what should you keep from or change in it.

(10-08-2014, 07:27 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(10-08-2014, 06:33 PM)xManBG Wrote: i asked for constructive and deep feedback

Join a faction to learn how things go here before trying to create your own. Create a new faction if the concept behind it is unique enough to warrant the creation of a new faction. Your current idea would fit the Hellfire Legion, an already existing concept, quite well, it would be better to team up with a few other fellows to revive that faction instead of creating a brand new one.

And most importantly, quit filtering out feedback based on your own preferences. It is not meant to be of your liking, it is meant to tell you what others think of your doing and what should you keep from or change in it.
Don't tell me to join existing factions already heard alot times this advice and no thx. Im making new factions cuz the existing doesn't fit my playstyle i dont see the problem.

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Lythrilux - 10-08-2014

I have to say, it's funny how this guy just asked for advice, didn't even post a full faction idea and people are just jumping on him and attacking him.

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Vredes - 10-08-2014

More stuff to shoot at

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Fluffyball - 10-08-2014

Make your own faction, using Pirate ID, bribe Xenos or Rogues (or both) and voila. Just don't expect Rogues (not sure about Xenos though) to accept you at first glance.

But don't whine if LN, LSF and LPI will just simply spam you with all they got. Same with Rheinland Military.

@Lythrilux - I said i need help thats why i didn't posted lore cuz there isn't writed lore.
@Vreder - Whatever typical hater.
@Toji-Haku - Why no just to use HF i dont see the point.

Constructive Feedback please..

RE: Texas Faction Idea - Need Help! - Texas Red - 10-08-2014

Join the Xenos.