Discovery Gaming Community
Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=122389)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Mao - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 07:38 PM)Snak3 Wrote: You could start by NOT:

Running away while someone is obviously typing RP after having CDed your ship at gunpoint.

Bumping asteroids in fight to be unhitable/untracable in order to survive.

Sending 3rd and 4th ( and possibly more ) ships against single opponent that is already botless.
And, if possible kill yourselves so that he can have the blue message without having to work for it.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - SnakThree - 11-01-2014

Actually, one ship suicided by fleeing into radiation zone. Was hilarious.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 09:59 PM)Cashew Wrote: Met you guys going somewhere I didn't want to interrupt mainly because there were seven of you and one of me (: Looking good.

True to HF lore we try to keep good relations with civvies and traders. Gif rp plox

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Task Force Prometheus - 11-01-2014

(11-01-2014, 10:29 PM)Snak3 Wrote: Actually, one ship suicided by fleeing into radiation zone. Was hilarious.

Yeah, you had successfully blasted his guns off with missiles and he had nothing left aside from his mine launcher. Was pretty great.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Task Force Prometheus - 11-02-2014

Logo has been changed and a recruitment thread will be up within the hour.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Task Force Prometheus - 11-02-2014

Recruitment is now up. Next up on the list is a Message Dump.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Laura C. - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 01:14 AM)Task Force Gladius Wrote: Recruitment is now up. Next up on the list is a Message Dump.

It is usually good start with faction information (which still doesn´t exist), and then create threads for feedback, recruitment and message dump. Not vice versa.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Vendetta - 11-02-2014

(11-02-2014, 03:17 AM)Laura C. Wrote:
(11-02-2014, 01:14 AM)Task Force Gladius Wrote: Recruitment is now up. Next up on the list is a Message Dump.

It is usually good start with faction information (which still doesn´t exist), and then create threads for feedback, recruitment and message dump. Not vice versa.

Yeah, we know. This is up to give people the opportunity to ask questions. about the faction prior to the write-up hitting the forums. (Which is soon.)

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - Technogeist - 11-02-2014

Working on the write up, it's taking longer than anticipated to get sorted. Should be out within 2 days. Tonight I am tired and tomorrow I may be too busy. Probably work on it Monday.

Recruitment went up early as someone asked about it wanting to join.

RE: Task Force Gladius TFG| Information & Feedback - SnakThree - 11-02-2014

A picture is worth a thousand words ( picture from my buddy )

[Image: 9caSh9f.png?1]

PS.: When I was ganked by 3/4 snubcrafts spammign missiles, I was kinda sad. When I saw his screen, I was laughing. Well, sad faction, really.