Discovery Gaming Community
The Veil - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Veil (/showthread.php?tid=122751)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The Veil - nOmnomnOm - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 04:59 PM)Snak3 Wrote: BHG has nothing to do with Core anymore, really.

well they are not BHG... They are The Veil.
But using the ID

RE: The Veil - Corile - 11-12-2014

)))))
I like that my idea for the name was used.

Although, please, for the love of Helix Fossil, don't use the goddamn Japanese characters in every. Single. Logo.

Well, looking forward to interacting with you around Liberty.

RE: The Veil - Fluffyball - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 05:20 PM)Protégé Wrote: )))))
I like that my idea for the name was used.

Although, please, for the love of Helix Fossil, use the goddamn Japanese characters in every. Single. Logo.

Well, looking forward to interacting with you around Liberty.

Use or not to use? Tongue
In fact there's a funny story with that. In Japanese, this "四" is number 4, which is prounounced "shi". There's other word, homophone, which means death. Asian people are rather afraid of this number (think of 13) and usually they use different naming for their digit.

(11-12-2014, 05:15 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 04:59 PM)Snak3 Wrote: BHG has nothing to do with Core anymore, really.

well they are not BHG... They are The Veil.
But using the ID

As he said, we are not The Core. Faction just uses their ID.

RE: The Veil - Mímir - 11-12-2014

I hope you are aware of BHG Core ZOI. Otherwise you'll run into a wall real fast.

If you intended to have a faction to only spy on people then why BHG? Why not freelancer?

RE: The Veil - Thyrzul - 11-12-2014

(11-12-2014, 05:15 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote: Both BHG and Core are hostile to the GRN and GRP for some reason I don't know. I dunno, they would infiltrate maybe because one day Gallia might knock onto Omicrons doors.

"Dunno"? "Maybe"? If you are writing up a faction concept, make sure you at least know why you do what you do. On a second thought, I think that could apply to like everything in your life. "They hate them so we hate them too" is one of the most stupid reason I've ever seen. Tell a better tale, please.

(11-12-2014, 09:53 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(11-12-2014, 05:15 PM)Toji-Haku Wrote: Both BHG and Core are hostile to the GRN and GRP for some reason I don't know. I dunno, they would infiltrate maybe because one day Gallia might knock onto Omicrons doors.

"Dunno"? "Maybe"? If you are writing up a faction concept, make sure you at least know why you do what you do. On a second thought, I think that could apply to like everything in your life. "They hate them so we hate them too" is one of the most stupid reason I've ever seen. Tell a better tale, please.

I still write up the background, what may change soon. Chill out dude, I just want to roleplay here and I am open to all the feedback. I wanted to make Bounty Hunter faction with some shady businesses on the other hand. It is slow process and I can't make faction with all the details, because I am aware of the fact it will change. It will may need polishing here and there... this is why I don't make a full-size description of the thing.

If you want some feedback, please, give me your ideas then. Smile I'd like to hear it. I REALLY want to make The Veil going, but I need to polish idea up.

this is not SOME shady business. This is a lot of it. Please review your writing.
We cant really chill out. Its not our fault it was written this was and we are pointing out its flaws ... And there are a lot atm.
Yeah everyone wants to rp but making a more that actually makes sence is part of the process.
We dont wana be mean but .... Please give an effort if you are actually serious.

All right, I'll try to do my best... again...

RE: The Veil - Mímir - 11-12-2014

You've got ideas and ambition, so don't worry.

How about a FL ID? That would allow any and all types of shady and non-shady affairs, while still allowing you to be loosely affiliated with various established groups.