Discovery Gaming Community
Ownership/Administration Database - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: News and Announcements (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Ownership/Administration Database (/showthread.php?tid=126028)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - Remnant - 02-12-2015

Yeah, i'll put some filters on and make it look nice when I get the chance. There was little I could exparament with while there were no entries.

Pretty much what Ktayn said. It's not required, although it's nice to have written down. This is 'NOT' an inRP document.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - Price_ - 02-12-2015

(02-12-2015, 04:48 PM)nOmnomnOm Wrote: Can this list be used RP? If yes then I don't feel comfortable filling it out kthx

I really hope not, it wouldn't really make sense, especially for some of the bases like Oyster Creek that currently has the navy convinced is run by Zoners while it's really Xenos (bandit)

I don't see how or why this could be used inRP with out some hard core metagaming, not saying some people wont try to, but it doens't make any sense at all to me how they could use it.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - nOmnomnOm - 02-12-2015

What im saying is that if someone knows about some secret then they will some way or another find out "inRP" . Just like "inRP" you drive the conversation to a engagement.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - Arioch - 02-12-2015

If someone uses this doc for inRP benefit/"discovery", then we'll make sure they know that is not ok. This is more to help those whom are new, or not exactly sure whom they should contact if they need to.

Again, this is NOT inRP, nor to be used inRP. If someone does use it inRP, let us know and we'll make sure they are corrected.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - nOmnomnOm - 02-12-2015

anyway i just filled out the forum for what i want dont mind publicly to be known.
the rest i just wrote "nope"

Also in terms of PoB there is always the Player base Thread to look up. Not so hard.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - Remnant - 02-12-2015

If you don't want it publicly at all, don't bother adding it to the list at all. If we were going to force things to be public, we'd merely take the PoB list we use and put the details in ourselves.

This is something made to help the community as an ooRP resource. No need to dramatize things if you don't want it on.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - WesternPeregrine - 02-12-2015

You should add an extra space for people to put a relevant link to the associated base/Gov/Roleplay.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - SpaceTime - 06-16-2015

I would suggest to sticky this somewhere. This thread was lost while new bases are frequently constructed.

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - Smithy - 06-16-2015

How's this?

RE: Ownership/Administration Database - Smithy - 06-16-2015

I also made this for those who'd like an analysis. Turns out mining helium-3 is pretty much just as profitable as hauling premium scrap.