Discovery Gaming Community
Blood Dragon Battleship? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Blood Dragon Battleship? (/showthread.php?tid=127119)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - SnakThree - 03-08-2015

I am of opinion that absolutely no unlawful factions should have battleships on open IDs.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - ProwlerPC - 03-08-2015

Sure all unlawfuls should be easily cap ganked on a whim with little options to defend themselves. I'm for it.

On a more serious note. I've owned the Togo. It's a great ship. It should fly with others not alone. Stop nerfing yourself and fly more togos and kags. Don't listen to threats that your opponants will log off if you don't follow their ship requests (speculation because this is routine in that area of Sirius). Take over Kusari and police it instead if the lawfuls log off.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Pancakes - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 03:43 PM)Shizune Wrote: I never said it was weak, we're just saying perhaps it would make better sense as a battlecruiser is all. Not saying it needs to happen really but its better to get peoples point of view on the subject first

You literally said it's weak in the first post - "It can't stand against KNF/OC battleships"

Also the pool itself shows that you believe it needs a buff.

Togo is one of the best, if not the best, battleships in the entire mod. It's comparable in the size with a KuBC (though it's larger) while having the arsenal of a battleship.

Anyway, Togo shouldn't have been made open public use, and doesn't need a buff.

@ProwlerPC

What are you talking about? The things you've mentioned were happening perhaps in early 4.85, but for a long long time not. Togo doesn't need a 'pile on' to win, if anything a single togo supported by cruisers is by far better in order to fend off several Kusari Battleships

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Thunderer - 03-08-2015

The Togo is one of the better battleships out there, and the best usually seen in Kusari. It must be depressing to those poor Kusari battleships and Ranseurs when they die to a Togo without even dropping its shield. If you want to improve their chance of winning, do enlarge it and give it more guns and hull, or make it a battlecruiser.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - ProwlerPC - 03-08-2015

Correct a single togo with a kag could handle another BS if both are setup long ranged, meet the enemy at range and keep strafing to dodge. More will kill more then one BS. I can take part of the blame for removing restrictions on caps. I strongly oppose restricting them again. Any ship that can't be available to the public I had strongly wanted and tried to have deleted. Got no patience for elitist policies. I've owned and used a Togo all the way up to just a year ago had a kag even longer from back when they sucked =P.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Highland Laddie - 03-08-2015

redacted

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Jayce - 03-08-2015

The Togo is one of the best battleships in the mod.

It's not a ship issue, it's a player issue.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Shizune - 03-08-2015

Edit: B wishes for this to remain open for now

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Wesker - 03-08-2015

(03-08-2015, 05:22 PM)Jayce Wrote: The Togo is one of the best battleships in the mod.

It's not a ship issue, it's a player issue.

+1 I used this thing only got killed like once in RP it's a very good ship I don't see why it should be adjusted.

RE: Blood Dragon Battleship? - Haste - 03-08-2015

[Image: Bw8ntJP.png]

A picture is worth a thousand words?