Discovery Gaming Community
Avatars and Signatures - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Avatars and Signatures (/showthread.php?tid=12832)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Avatars and Signatures - Linkero - 10-07-2008

' Wrote:@ Tenacity: You don't have to be epileptic to have migraines. Some of these are too much.

@ Zygoeths: This is NOT flood ... so don't turn it into flood.

@ Linkero: I like the signatures and avatars for the most part. But you've gotta show some respect for others.

Aye I agree with the headaches. I get em sometime just because of the colors that blend together.

Avatars and Signatures - Zygoeths - 10-07-2008

Hmmmm...... I get headaches from non moving signatures.

Avatars and Signatures - Baltar - 10-07-2008

' Wrote:Hmmmm...... I get headaches from non moving signatures.

Do you take anything serious? Or is everything flood to you?

Avatars and Signatures - Orin - 10-07-2008

Are you trying to start arguements, Baltar? Complaining of people's avatars when you could just turn them off, chopping up the newbie?

Honestly, no disrespect, but this topic is a fire waiting to happen. Why did you create it?

On topic: I don't see how a few moving avatars and sigs is going to do any damage. I deal with it, everyone should just suck it up and do the same, in my opinion.

Avatars and Signatures - Tenacity - 10-07-2008

I get headaches, but only because i'm on this damn computer for like 16 hours a day.

So, baltar, is this flashing and moving enough for you?

[Image: nmnmza.jpg]

I just find it rediculous that people can't stand moving avatar/signatures. I don't even look em them half the time. I look at the text, not the pictures, and when i'm down, i look at the pictures, and i laugh at the animations....

EDIT: I agree that signatures like above ARE annoying, but avatar/sigs are rarely like that.

Avatars and Signatures - Dopamino - 10-07-2008

Baltar, you're annoying me. Every time you have an issue with something, do decide to try and make everyone do what you want, instead of just doing simple yourself; in this case you aren't just using the "hide images" option.
Please stop doing this crap.

' Wrote:Baltar, you're annoying me. Every time you have an issue with something, do decide to try and make everyone do what you want, instead of just doing simple yourself; in this case you aren't just using the "hide images" option.
Please stop doing this crap.

/signed <- Unless an admin says otherwise.

Avatars and Signatures - Baltar - 10-07-2008

@ Orin Hasting: I'm not talking about moving avatars, animations, etc. I'm just talking about those that cause physical symptoms. Oh ... those newbies you speak of ... ask Tenacity what happens to them when they get to Omicron 100.

@ Tenacity: You don't get it ... but then you're not listening ... that animation you posted is mild compared to some of the bright flashing strobe lights that some people choose as avatars.

@ Zygoeths: Of course you do. Then we have our dilemma ... one person must be punished one way or another. Either they gotta get rid of their migraine causing avatars ... or I have to turn off all avatars and thus miss out on all the cool stuff here on the forums. But then ... my complaint here is not gonna give people physical symptoms.

Avatars and Signatures - Orin - 10-07-2008

Buddy, if you're having "physical symptoms", just turn 'em off. It's not that big of a deal, and not worth a topic like this.