Discovery Gaming Community
PRIME| Feedback Thread - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Forum: Faction Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=46)
+----- Forum: Faction Review and Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=135)
+------ Forum: Archived Feedback Threads (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=484)
+------ Thread: PRIME| Feedback Thread (/showthread.php?tid=130415)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: <PRIME> Feedback Thread - Wither - 06-09-2016

Going around and shooting someone because you THOUGHT that they went out of the cloud for a second is not a valid point for it really. Adding to that putting 2 cruisers (and a snub) to have a little fun and all. Not cool from a faction like this. I really felt like you went on and just : "Hey lets kill this guy here."

RE: <PRIME> Feedback Thread - kenshin156 - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 06:35 PM)Wither Wrote: Going around and shooting someone because you THOUGHT that they went out of the cloud for a second is not a valid point for it really. Adding to that putting 2 cruisers (and a snub) to have a little fun and all. Not cool from a faction like this. I really felt like you went on and just : "Hey lets kill this guy here."

First of all, Hi. PRIME|Empathy speaking on behalf of the others and myself.
It is perfectly understandable that it seemed like a "hey let's kill this guy here" kind of situation, but here I wanna tell you why it wasn't, really.
You see, as it is now, the PRIME is suffering from what you could call "post-war resource shortage", given the fact it got literally wrecked multiple times by the Core before.
So the PRIME takes measures according to this shortage, which would be the "harvest"
The concept of violently dismantling big ships in order to use what's left after the explosion.
Now, to give a clarification on the reason we gave you inRP, we weren't engaging on you because you might have been outside the cloud in Omicron Kappa.
We were engaging you because you were in Kappa, simply put. The PRIME AI see Omicron Kappa as their own system, with their only "friends" - the Corsairs - in the system.
Thus, whatever enters Omicron Kappa, that isn't a Corsair or AI is subject to the harvest in the eyes of the PRIME.
About the 2 Cruisers and Drone coming for you, it's easy. You were a Nephilim. A Mobile Colony ship, which is classified as a Battleship. A Cruiser is a less powerful capital vessel, than a Battleship, so of course we brought multiple ones. About the Drone: We needed an Interceptor (Though for some reason his CDs did nothing, but whatever)
I hope you see our reasoning behind it and don't feel a grudge too big against us.

Oh, and by the way. Combatdocking is also not cool from a player Wink

Cheers, Kenshin156

RE: <PRIME> Feedback Thread - Wither - 06-09-2016

(06-09-2016, 07:27 PM)kenshin156 Wrote:
(06-09-2016, 06:35 PM)Wither Wrote: Going around and shooting someone because you THOUGHT that they went out of the cloud for a second is not a valid point for it really. Adding to that putting 2 cruisers (and a snub) to have a little fun and all. Not cool from a faction like this. I really felt like you went on and just : "Hey lets kill this guy here."

First of all, Hi. PRIME|Empathy speaking on behalf of the others and myself.
It is perfectly understandable that it seemed like a "hey let's kill this guy here" kind of situation, but here I wanna tell you why it wasn't, really.
You see, as it is now, the PRIME is suffering from what you could call "post-war resource shortage", given the fact it got literally wrecked multiple times by the Core before.
So the PRIME takes measures according to this shortage, which would be the "harvest"
The concept of violently dismantling big ships in order to use what's left after the explosion.
Now, to give a clarification on the reason we gave you inRP, we weren't engaging on you because you might have been outside the cloud in Omicron Kappa.
We were engaging you because you were in Kappa, simply put. The PRIME AI see Omicron Kappa as their own system, with their only "friends" - the Corsairs - in the system.
Thus, whatever enters Omicron Kappa, that isn't a Corsair or AI is subject to the harvest in the eyes of the PRIME.
About the 2 Cruisers and Drone coming for you, it's easy. You were a Nephilim. A Mobile Colony ship, which is classified as a Battleship. A Cruiser is a less powerful capital vessel, than a Battleship, so of course we brought multiple ones. About the Drone: We needed an Interceptor (Though for some reason his CDs did nothing, but whatever)
I hope you see our reasoning behind it and don't feel a grudge too big against us.

Oh, and by the way. Combatdocking is also not cool from a player Wink

Cheers, Kenshin156

Numbers reasoning is good. Oh well. Still does not make sense since there ARE 2 zoner bases as far as I know. Well whatever.

RE: PRIME| Feedback Thread - Laz - 06-13-2016

Can't believe that. 5V1.

I can't possibly think of one reason that you can use to even remotely justify what just happened.

I don't think more needed to be said.

RE: PRIME| Feedback Thread - PKPower - 06-13-2016

Well you entered Omicron Kappa, which is restricted by the PRIME AI. But you didn't leave it at that, but also directly went to Planet Gammu, which is basically a sacrilege in the eyes of the PRIME AI. We also asked you multiple times to leave the system and told you what the consequences were.

We always follow the same protocol: If someone follows our demands and chooses to cooperate, they will be left alone. If they choose not to do so, the harvesting protocol is initiated.

(06-13-2016, 09:19 PM)PKPower Wrote: We also asked you multiple times to leave the system and told you what the consequences were.
And my Final line before you attacked was pretty much 'Ok then, but can I ask a question'. So death. Gotya. Next time i'll not go seeking RP and just avoid you guys. Good to see this anti-RP from an official Faction.

(06-13-2016, 09:19 PM)PKPower Wrote: the harvesting protocol is initiated.
Ohh I see. And that means 5V1 Gank cause Your RP says so. I should Gank more often on my Nomad and Core then. Thanks for the valuable life lesson.

RE: PRIME| Feedback Thread - Char Aznable - 06-13-2016

If you enter the home area of a faction, and get told to leave multiple times or except termination, you do not get the right to expect a fair fight. I won't fly to New Paris, ignore multiple requests to leave and then go complain on their feedback thread that they ganked me.

Thats not the reason I am complaining. Its that I said I was leaving and asked a final question. Which as ignored and followed by fire from 5 ships.

RE: PRIME| Feedback Thread - Jazzi - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 09:28 PM)Char Aznable Wrote: a fair fight
In RP, this does not and should not exist for any faction unless some kind of honour is part their rp. They are machines. 5v1 is optimal, as is ignoring you're <query>. I see no problem here grasshopper.

RE: PRIME| Feedback Thread - Char Aznable - 06-13-2016

(06-13-2016, 09:29 PM)Laz Wrote: Thats not the reason I am complaining. Its that I said I was leaving and asked a final question. Which as ignored and followed by fire from 5 ships.

You do not get to ask "a final question". You are in no position to expect them to answer it, or wait for you. They're machines. You ignored multiple requests and warnings, at least five from the way PRIME has portrayed it, and after that still did not make a movement to leave. From their PoV, you could as well have used the neural net for that question.

Not to mention that a squad of five Machine fighters threatened you multiple times, and you did not decide to turn tails, but instead tried to talk and question them about stuff. To be perfectly frank with you, I'd go as far as to ask if your character has suicidal tendencies rather than complaining about a 5v1 gank. RP server, Laz.