Discovery Gaming Community
Can Sprague be made dockable? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Can Sprague be made dockable? (/showthread.php?tid=13043)

Pages: 1 2 3

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Ash - 10-14-2008

Shouldnt be hard either since the planet was made dockable in story mode anyway before it was blown up.

Great idea. Post it on the 4.85 requests topic.....now!

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Xing - 10-14-2008

as far as I recall, liberty is the only house with actually a military academy floating in space...
I'd suggest just turning it into an archeological site as it was.

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Ash - 10-14-2008

After all this time wouldnt you think that the archeological dig would be over?

Im picturing a sprague thats been developed further than an archeological dig because of its inhabitable atmostphere.

It would be useful to turn it into somthing thats gonna bring alot more trade and attraction to the Taus and Bretonia. Even though past attempts have been made to increase the population of these systems Bretonia is probably still the least populated house of all.

So i suggest that we make at least a commodity that can be traded in high profit and fast duration with one of the Sigmas Omegas or Omicrons. Or perhaps somthing that will increase player presence in the Barrier Pass (Baffin + Coronado) like a commodity; such as artifacts; that are in high demand in liberty.

It would definatley bring artifacts from a new angle for the libertonian forces. A new test for them on another level.

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Klaw117 - 10-14-2008

The Barrier Pass route is already used by Slave/Cardi smugglers. No need to add an artifact route there.

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Kuraine - 10-15-2008

Something will be done with Sprague in 4.86. That's all I will say for now.

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Ash - 10-15-2008

Bummer, thats gonna be in a very long time :/

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Camtheman Of Freelancer4Ever - 10-15-2008

Very long, since we're in 4.84 right now and 4.85 is coming out in 8 years...

Can Sprague be made dockable? - teschy - 10-15-2008

' Wrote:Very long, since we're in 4.84 right now and 4.85 is coming out in 8 years...

You're being too optimistic :rolleyes:.

Can Sprague be made dockable? - killhappyfool - 10-16-2008

If it gets any trade lanes or rings. Ageira wants their cut:Pand DSE surelyu wouldn't want to be cut out of any contracts... :rtfm: LOL

Can Sprague be made dockable? - Tomtomrawr - 10-16-2008

' Wrote:Something will be done with Sprague in 4.86. That's all I will say for now.

oh come on, please tell us. I'll let you have the hill on the King of the Hill thread, because at the time i'm posting this i own the hill.

PLEASE!!