Discovery Gaming Community
A most vile offence against my personal image... - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Site & Forum Feedback (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: A most vile offence against my personal image... (/showthread.php?tid=132413)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Shinju - 08-08-2015

I have no problem with it. Baaaaaam.

User titles needs more cleaning then.

PS: Invised some posts because this is not flood (((:

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Antonio - 08-08-2015

Snoopy, you could bring back the 1k posts rule maybe, if you are afraid of new people making offensive nicknames.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Kauket - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 03:49 AM)Shinju Wrote: I have no problem with it. Baaaaaam.

User titles needs more cleaning then.

PS: Invised some posts because this is not flood (((:

Still doesn't explain the overly egotistical elitism coming from the staff.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - TheJarl - 08-08-2015

Invised a bunch of posts.

This is not flood people. Keep the unrelated one liners and funny gifs in the part of the forum that they belong.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Shinju - 08-08-2015

It's our form of fun, the staff allowed us to change our user titles. We agreed to do this job for free and because we wanted to. And all we receive in return from keeping forums clean, changing stuff, searching for troublesome people is hate and disregard. So it's some kind of our little reward. Happy?

And regarding elitism... look at yourself Wink

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Traxit - 08-08-2015

Drama yeeeeeeey : ))))))))))))

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Gulryz - 08-08-2015

I had a user title it also went but I had it for more then a year I didn't yelled on anyone , the thing I have seen common here is blaming stuff, in my 2 years I have seen hundreds of thread that is about hating stuff and rare threads about thanking them, they make time from RL and invest in community we should thank them, everyone other then faction leaders, angels and staff lost their user title why you think u are so special to have it back you are a normal member like me and you can't just threatened staff like "give my title back or...... "

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - pillow - 08-08-2015

hey my posts were just some explosions and shots being fired
they weren't no halo stories ):

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - luka.ace - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 11:38 AM)Shinju Wrote: It's our form of fun, the staff allowed us to change our user titles. We agreed to do this job for free and because we wanted to. And all we receive in return from keeping forums clean, changing stuff, searching for troublesome people is hate and disregard. So it's some kind of our little reward. Happy?

trust me. The hate is not real.
You play 1 game of dota mixed with russians. Now that is hate and disregard.
Btw, I applaud you for doing this for free. I applaud all in disco, that are freebies and just help out, because they love this game and community. I know you think you don't get appreciacion, but trust me. Silence speaks a thousand words.
Have your title. You earn it for sure.
good day.

RE: A most vile offence against my personal image... - Wesker - 08-08-2015

(08-08-2015, 11:38 AM)Shinju Wrote: It's our form of fun, the staff allowed us to change our user titles. We agreed to do this job for free and because we wanted to. And all we receive in return from keeping forums clean, changing stuff, searching for troublesome people is hate and disregard. So it's some kind of our little reward. Happy?

I am leader of BAF aux fleet gimme title I AM ELITEST GIB