Discovery Gaming Community
To: Jared Nomak - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Communication Channel (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+--- Thread: To: Jared Nomak (/showthread.php?tid=133329)

Pages: 1 2

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Aether - 12-06-2015

[Image: zv9gALm.png]

Andre Rise,

I do apologize for the delay of establishing a date for this meeting. With the recent crash of the neural net, internal issues and the establishment of operations within the Omegas, we have all been pre-occupied. I'm sure you understand, that these delays are not something we expected. You yourself are busy indivdiual, as well as the Overlord. Rest assured, a date will be provided sooner rather than later.

Warm regards,

Augustin Pierce.

-|Signal lost|-

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Aether - 12-07-2015

[Image: zv9gALm.png]

Andre Rise,

Now that our schedule is freed up. Lets get this meeting underway, shall we? 22:00 SMT, Barrier gate as originally discussed.

Warm regards,

Augustin Pierce.

-|Signal lost|-

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Valhalla Rising - 12-07-2015

[Image: GcLfuOm.png]

Sender: Andre "Apex" Rise

Encryption: High

Mister Pierce.

Your message has been received. I shall be there.

May the Anunnaki bless your path,
Apex

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Vendetta - 12-16-2015

[Image: Joshua-Hunt_zps19ec286a.png]

Mister Rise...

Uh huh. This was not a channel I was expecting to find. You had some dealings with Pierce, and I'm telling everyone he talked to, so I'll just say it. I woke up literally an hour ago and shot him in the throat, because he tried to kill me. Why he was talking to you I have no idea, but I'll ask around. Anyways, just an update, contact me when you need something.

[Image: Joshua-Huntfoot_zps73462578.png]

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Valhalla Rising - 01-11-2016

Sender: Overlord Apex

This is interesting.

This didn't come up on my neural net, not until now. I.. Have no idea who you are, yet, you're using the same connection that Pierce used. Though, your name is ringing so many bells it's creating a huge buzz in my head. Do remind me, who are you again, since, the last time I used this connection, I spoke to Pierce. You sound nothing like him, yet I have no idea how that blasted man looked like. I'm also interested in why has Pierce tried to kill you, since the time we spoke, he was all about "preservation of lives".

A bullet to the throat is a very efficient way to silence your opponents.

With regards,
Apex

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Vendetta - 01-11-2016

[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]
Andre Rise,
You and I have never met personally, I don't think, even when I last saw your name. You were with the Samarran Raiders during my time in the Liberty Navy. We may have fought one another at some point in history. My name is Joshua Hunt. I am a man who has been everywhere and gone no where. I served Liberty on both sides of the same conflict, before taking my leave from Kinnaird's Legion almost six years ago.

My history is irrelevant now, as many events I was involved in have been buried, with only whispers of their existence. Few know that I am still alive, as I have died more times than I can count, one of which was nearly permanent. I have become more machine than man, after surviving Pierce's attempt on my life.

Pierce died for his treachery. Its likely that he would've betrayed you as well. He was a man who wanted to destroy anyone who didn't share his views of the sector, as a form of twisted justice. He learnt that toying with science and things he didn't understand was dangerous, and that I am not so easily killed. A nice effort though, creative.

What is it that you need? I am occupied with my work currently, so I'd ask that my time not be wasted.

|Signal Lost|

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Valhalla Rising - 01-12-2016

This is interesting.

Ah, the good old days. Back then, everything was much simpler. Now everyone wants a piece of everything, and gets in everyones business.

As for your question, I just want my dealings with Pierce finished. I'm guessing you saw everything we spoke about, and if you didn't, we made a deal, where he'll contact his agent from Rheinland who's going to help me rebuild my old Wraith. That's all, nothing more, nothing less.

In exchange for information which I already gave him, he agreed to help. I expect you'll honor that agreement, since the ship means a lot to me. Has a huge sentimental value. I hope you understand that.

With regards,
Apex

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Vendetta - 01-12-2016

[Image: RNd8p8y.jpg]
Andre Rise,
Your agreement, with Pierce. I made contact with Geoff already, and he's agreed to help you. All you have to do is contact Geoff Enfield via the net. Once contact is made, I owe him a hefty sum of credits, as him and I have bitter history. He was rather reluctant to work with me again, which is understandable. I was less than honest with him in our previous dealings.

If theres nothing else, I need to sort out where my people are supposed to go. We recently lost our home to a Corsair assault, and are reorganizing.

|Signal Lost|

RE: To: Jared Nomak - Valhalla Rising - 01-12-2016

Much better.

Thank you then, for finishing what the dead man started. I'll get in touch with Enfield now.

With regards,
Apex