Discovery Gaming Community
don't flood me anymore please - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: don't flood me anymore please (/showthread.php?tid=133956)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Thyrzul - 12-16-2015

(12-16-2015, 06:58 PM)NoMe Wrote: but please, when my threads seems serious, stay away Smile

But they don't. They never seem serious. If they would, they wouldn't end up in Flood.

RE: don't flood me anymore please - NoMe - 12-17-2015

In any case, why would people like a tyrant rather than a despot Thyrzul? Council badly left for democracy with you! hi hi hi

But you should not lose sight that when there are feet in the water, it is already too much late to hope to be always in dryness!

RE: don't flood me anymore please - The Savage - 12-17-2015

Oh my God.

NoMe uses capital letters and punctuation. THE END IN NIGH!

(12-16-2015, 09:27 PM)Thyrzul Wrote:
(12-16-2015, 06:58 PM)NoMe Wrote: but please, when my threads seems serious, stay away Smile

But they don't. They never seem serious. If they would, they wouldn't end up in Flood.

when i RP the Council, or, when i lnock at his door, there is nothing, no answer! fortunately, we are far from you, we are now +/- 100000 in the system disliked by you! Wink

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Thyrzul - 12-17-2015

Sorry, I got bored of dealing with you after I saw many times that I can't expect roleplay from you.

the proof! we have already found 3 gallics spys in our system, but you don't know it, we need a mobile bs to protect us but no answer! The last one, i mean spy in our system was named something like p'tit.coeur or something like that, we are not in RP, i have the real name!

*mais* like say an old gaul proverbe, si tu ne veux rien, tu n'as qu'a demander! Wink

RE: don't flood me anymore please - StarRaven - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 02:02 PM)NoMe Wrote: the proof! we have already found 3 gallics spys in our system, but you don't know it, we need a mobile bs to protect us but no answer! The last one, i mean spy in our system was named something like p'tit.coeur or something like that, we are not in RP, i have the real name!

*mais* like say an old gaul proverbe, si tu ne veux rien, tu n'as qu'a demander! Wink

I guess I could buy a redemption and roleplay it in our system for the protection of Roussillon....
I have several warships capable of defending the system already but a Redemption would be better I suppose....
just a thought.....
-StarRaven-
-Coteazur Admin-

RE: don't flood me anymore please - Thyrzul - 12-17-2015

Have fun running after random fly-by traders, I once had my fun at that and then grown tired of it like how I grown tired of dealing with NoMe. Not like these folks have any impact on the inRP flow of events though, but hey, I wish you more patience and endurance than what I used to have.

Oh, just a note: The Redemption lacks a CD, therefor quite a bad choice if it comes to chasing. Try an Obstinate perhaps.

RE: don't flood me anymore please - pillow - 12-17-2015

(: < ?

RE: don't flood me anymore please - StarRaven - 12-17-2015

(12-17-2015, 02:46 PM)Thyrzul Wrote: Have fun running after random fly-by traders, I once had my fun at that and then grown tired of it like how I grown tired of dealing with NoMe. Not like these folks have any impact on the inRP flow of events though, but hey, I wish you more patience and endurance than what I used to have.

Oh, just a note: The Redemption lacks a CD, therefor quite a bad choice if it comes to chasing. Try an Obstinate perhaps.

That's what's up Thy....now that the obstinate is a battle cruiser and can mount a flak cannon to get rid of those pesky novas,
it might be a ship worth having for certain situations....have you had it in combat yet Thy?

-StarRaven-
-Coteazur Admin-