Discovery Gaming Community
What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Freelancer Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? (/showthread.php?tid=13501)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - mjolnir - 11-03-2008

Well you can still call yourself a captain or commanding officer, just not a pilot;)

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Saigo.Watanabe - 11-03-2008

meh, cheating on sp ruins the fun, all i have to say

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - SimonBlack - 11-03-2008

' Wrote:If you reject Juni's offer.... she feels all rejected and leaves you. Then you bump into King in the bar, and you and he are free to enjoy each others "company" without that pesky Juni getting in the way. Meanwhile Orillian comes along and the Nomads feel the love and decide not to invade Sirius after all.

THE END!

ps. I forgot to mention, everyone flies off on King's Patriot and lives happily ever after on Planet Pittsburgh, where what they lack in class they more than make up for in cheap drinks. All except Juni that is, who emigrates to Buffalo where they appreciate a good woman.

Genius!

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Philanthrophy - 11-03-2008

yeahh baby!

Titan with diamondbacks in SP comes with attached rolfcopter!

Juni = Hot!

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - X-Lancer - 11-04-2008

oh..i just moded the mod so i can buy a Osiris at the start of SP..and well..it's awsome..

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - AdamantineFist - 11-04-2008

' Wrote:If you can't finish SP in 4.84 without cheating (thought some (3) missions might need more tries) you are not worthy to be called a pilot!

Take it as pvp training.

Yeah, I did that. Tough as hell. Oh, and mission 4 doesn't count, as it's mostly just luck as to whether or not you survive the first couple seconds.

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - pipboy - 11-04-2008

Actually you can't do the missions with anything larger than what can dock with dock rings. You cant use the mooring platform on the missions.

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Lupusy - 11-04-2008

' Wrote:oh..i just moded the mod so i can buy a Osiris at the start of SP..and well..it's awsome..

could you post some links on how to do that?
actually i would like to do SP for 484 in a BH Battlecruiser..

Quote: Actually you can't do the missions with anything larger than what can dock with dock rings. You cant use the mooring platform on the missions.

i can't even get a camara into SP with Ioncross:(

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - Rudo - 11-05-2008

The only way I survive mission 4, everytime, is if the killshot on my hull hits one of my guns and destroys it instead.

That happens a surprising amount of times on a Dagger.

What happens if you reject Junko Zanes offer at the start of a starflier? - X-Lancer - 11-07-2008

' Wrote:Actually you can't do the missions with anything larger than what can dock with dock rings. You cant use the mooring platform on the missions.

actually..you can.....i've try......