Discovery Gaming Community
[Infopage] Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: [Infopage] Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback (/showthread.php?tid=135495)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 01-28-2016

We figured that out yeah. But if I didn't talk to you about how to pull of the ressource thing I wouldn't have done this. Looking forward to what we can do with it. Might be nice for you to have an enemy who it hurts when you fight them.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - LunaticOnTheGrass - 01-29-2016

Standard Diplo applies?

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 01-29-2016

Yeah. We are Liberty Navy and follow the laws. If the [LN] person that tells me something outranks mine I will follow the orders too. I am not trying to build a third Navy faction. We can't even since we have no tag.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Gulryz - 01-31-2016

I will sound " Bad guy" here but I just want to point out that there are already many Liberty Navy factions, Like 2 official liberty navy faction so I think people should make other more interesting groups like that new AI group

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 01-31-2016

Sorry. AI and interesting don't fit together for me anymore. I was in two versions of it.

I am sure you can apply this system to other factions. But there is only so many groups so diverse.

For now I would pick: BAF GRN LN

I don't like the BAF shipline or the systems that much really. GRN has already enough vets that look and shoot stuff to pieces and I don't like Gallia too much. So LN it is. It is the most versatile army out there.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Findarato Veneanar - 01-31-2016

I really like the dawson inspired point system, but i think it needs to be rebalanced.

Anyway, while i'd normally be with gul on there being too many lib factions already, i think at this point in discoverygc any activity is good activity.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Skorak - 01-31-2016

Well I don't know how to balance it yet. I am lacking the experience in that. Suggestions regarding that system are more than just welcome.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Arbs - 02-01-2016

(01-28-2016, 09:19 PM)Battlegroup Harmony Wrote: In 800 A.S. the Battleship Harmony was deployed to defend Research Station Willard and then was severely damaged by an attacking Rheinland Military force.

If I recall correctly Rheinland Military did not go as far as California, at least not as part of the Lib-RH war which i think started around 817-819.

Just a minor flaw in the background story, but overall it looks pretty good. Personally it's good to see more organized activity in the Navy, and I'm happy to especially see that from the indies part, if i may use that as a general term, since the lawful side in Liberty has been pretty disorganized the past months. Feel free to contact me if you ever need anything and if you ever think about going pro the doors in the [LN] are open.

Good luck with everything and don't hesitate to ask for help whenever it's needed.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - pillow - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 01:15 AM)Arbs Wrote: If I recall correctly Rheinland Military did not go as far as California, at least not as part of the Lib-RH war which i think started around 817-819.

Nomad War.
The Military attacked Willard.

RE: Battlegroup Harmony - Information and Feedback - Antonio - 02-01-2016

Pretty sure he's referring to Mission 3 in vanilla singleplayer, Arbs.