Discovery Gaming Community
Alley's FLHook Todo List - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Developers Forum (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=183)
+---- Forum: Discovery Unofficial Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=389)
+----- Forum: Discovery Mod FLHook Projects (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=266)
+----- Thread: Alley's FLHook Todo List (/showthread.php?tid=136436)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - sindroms - 02-28-2016

How easy it would be to write a hook that adds cargo and stops adding after X seconds or a certain amount of cargo is reached?

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Alley - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 12:54 PM)sindroms Wrote: How easy it would be to write a hook that adds cargo and stops adding after X seconds or a certain amount of cargo is reached?

It's maybe 30 mins of work, the real problem is what it's supposed to be and do and defining the constraints.

(02-28-2016, 02:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: Maybe have FL hook to create random 'playerbases' that spawn randomly at any random system?

Unsure what it is though.

This is planned but not as POBs. It'll be solars. The issue here is to create the system to manage them, not actually creating them.

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Epo - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 02:36 AM)Titan Wrote:
(02-25-2016, 02:48 PM)Alley Wrote: - Implement Anomalies and Anomaly Scanner

like in eve online?
can you explain?

I bet it would add anomalies like in Omega-3 and badlands. Not sure how would the scanner work... Maybe identifying it, but not sure, only my thoughts.

(02-28-2016, 01:31 PM)Alley Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 12:54 PM)sindroms Wrote: How easy it would be to write a hook that adds cargo and stops adding after X seconds or a certain amount of cargo is reached?

It's maybe 30 mins of work, the real problem is what it's supposed to be and do and defining the constraints.

(02-28-2016, 02:40 AM)Nyx Wrote: Maybe have FL hook to create random 'playerbases' that spawn randomly at any random system?

This is planned but not as POBs. It'll be solars. The issue here is to create the system to manage them, not actually creating them.

If I get it right, @sindroms meant adding shield batteries up to max. amount that BS can carry, like we've discussed in this thread.

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - St.Denis - 02-28-2016

Just a gentle reminder, this isn't Flood, keep things on Topic

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Lennox - 02-28-2016

(02-25-2016, 02:48 PM)Alley Wrote: - Implement JD Matrix & Beacon
- Implement Genesis

This sounds very cool. I assume it'd be similar to the jump beacons of X3 Terran Conflict /Albion Prelude in terms of mechanics just with dispensable coords for ships in the area? I could see that increasing the use of jumpdrives themselves.

As for Genesis, what exactly would we be looking at here? Can't quite make this out myself.

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Hannibal - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 01:31 PM)Alley Wrote: This is planned but not as POBs. It'll be solars. The issue here is to create the system to manage them, not actually creating them.
(02-28-2016, 04:52 PM)Lennox Wrote: As for Genesis, what exactly would we be looking at here? Can't quite make this out myself.
i think you got the answer a few posts above..\

so the only question left is:"- Implement satellites handling" anything..interesting ? Big Grin

and docking modules not on the list Sad

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Kauket - 02-28-2016

Would it be possible to generate randomized solars that act as a jumppoint - like the one you made in Connecticut with the alien gate - except both of the ends are randomised and could be two or one way?

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Lennox - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 05:14 PM)Hannibal Wrote:
(02-28-2016, 01:31 PM)Alley Wrote: This is planned but not as POBs. It'll be solars. The issue here is to create the system to manage them, not actually creating them.
(02-28-2016, 04:52 PM)Lennox Wrote: As for Genesis, what exactly would we be looking at here? Can't quite make this out myself.
i think you got the answer a few posts above..\

If that was the case, I wouldn't have posted.

Regardless, I like the idea of more random things as well. Anything that makes stuff less predictable, in a way.

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - sindroms - 02-28-2016

A equipment slot device called an "automated repair unit" that would add 100 nanobots or batteries or both every one minute after being activated. Could be an interesting little thing to slap onto a battleship, especially if the cargo requirement was big enough not to allow use of a cap6 and up upgrade. A sort of a repair-tank sort of thing.

RE: Alley's FLHook Todo List - Kauket - 02-28-2016

(02-28-2016, 05:25 PM)sindroms Wrote:

A equipment slot device called an "automated repair unit" that would add 100 nanobots or batteries or both every one minute after being activated. Could be an interesting little thing to slap onto a battleship, especially if the cargo requirement was big enough not to allow use of a cap6 and up upgrade. A sort of a repair-tank sort of thing.

Or have an armor upgrade replacement that is a 'nanomolecular' reinforcement armor - less armor multiplier - but has a certain % for regeneration - depending on the type of armor you get.