Discovery Gaming Community
The Xeno Militia [Name is a WIP, taking suggestions] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Unofficial Factions and Groups (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=67)
+--- Thread: The Xeno Militia [Name is a WIP, taking suggestions] (/showthread.php?tid=136744)

Pages: 1 2

RE: The Xeno Militia [Name is a WIP, taking suggestions] - Lythrilux - 03-07-2016

Name updated.

RE: The Xeno Militia [Name is a WIP, taking suggestions] - Xelrathia - 03-07-2016

What made XA good? The people that used to be in it and the lore made around it.
What makes your faction good? (Don't answer it, just ask yourself it)

You may be making this to appeal to old XA members, but I can assure you it's not going to appeal to them looking at a cheap knock off of what they started or were part of.

Make something original please. Even then, you are trying to bring back a very hard faction in terms of activity on this server. You were part of XA and you would rarely log it. But now that it's gone and you have a craving to log it, you want to make it again... Until you run into the same stuff that made you rarely log in the first place and stop logging it again.

Good luck

RE: The Xeno Militia [Name is a WIP, taking suggestions] - Lythrilux - 03-07-2016

(03-07-2016, 05:02 PM)Xelrathia Wrote: What made XA good? The people that used to be in it and the lore made around it.
What makes your faction good? (Don't answer it, just ask yourself it)

You may be making this to appeal to old XA members, but I can assure you it's not going to appeal to them looking at a cheap knock off of what they started or were part of.

Make something original please. Even then, you are trying to bring back a very hard faction in terms of activity on this server. You were part of XA and you would rarely log it. But now that it's gone and you have a craving to log it, you want to make it again... Until you run into the same stuff that made you rarely log in the first place and stop logging it again.

Good luck

And it is the same people. Not all of them, but we hope to gain traction and get all of them back hopefully. And hell, they're really not the target audience here. We're making something to appeal to all of the community. And don't mind if I answer your question anyway. What makes my faction good? Dunno, it's only a concept. We haven't even started yet, we're in the planning stages. But it's certainly original. Call this faction the spiritual sucessor. We like the snake names, that was something always cool. And yeah, Xeno factions aren't easy, but maybe - just maybe - if this actually goes somewhere we can bring the Xenos back. And perhaps even work on things faction-wise to (i.e) improve the inferiority problem the ID has comapred to all the other factions in Liberty.

Of coure, I wasn't dedicating as much time to XA as I was with i.e Core but XA had a special place in my heart regardless. It was the sort of faction that'd be an utter blast to fly whilst you're on Teamspeak with some pals. And where were you when XA died? Perhaps you should hop off that alt and tell us all who you really are. I'd be interested.

I keep getting PMs on skype/forums about this so to re-repeat myself again:

I AM NOT THE LEADER OF THIS FACTION. DON'T ASK ME ABOUT RECRUITMENT

AND NO, JUST BECAUSE I MADE THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM NOT THAT XENO IN PENNY