Discovery Gaming Community
New line to Law ID - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Rules & Requests (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Rules (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: New line to Law ID (/showthread.php?tid=138598)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: New line to Law ID - sasapinjic - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:50 PM)Lythrilux Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 02:48 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: Yeah , i know , but in this case it can be exception from law , we can simply ignore to see such trivial quantity , like in real life . No cop will bother you because of one joint or something , but it will for 5000 of them

I assure if I did some drugs in front of a police officer I'd wind up in a cell.

let me refraze that , police will chase you if you sell 1000 cases of alcohol in front of school , but it will not if you have 1 bottle in your house !

RE: New line to Law ID - Teerin - 04-28-2016

Moved to proper sub-forum.

RE: New line to Law ID - Lythrilux - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:54 PM)sasapinjic Wrote:
(04-28-2016, 02:48 PM)sasapinjic Wrote: Yeah , i know , but in this case it can be exception from law , we can simply ignore to see such trivial quantity , like in real life . No cop will bother you because of one joint or something , but it will for 5000 of them

I assure if I did some drugs in front of a police officer I'd wind up in a cell.

let me refraze that , police will chase you if you sell 1000 cases of alcohol in front of school , but it will not if you have 1 bottle in your house !

Well firstly they need to have a warrant to enter your house to sieze alcohol. If they caught you drinking some underage in the street though, even if it's one bottle (depending on the officer I guess) they'd confiscate it.

RE: New line to Law ID - sindroms - 04-28-2016

A bottle of alcohol is also not a DNA-altering drug made by a crazy psuedo-human group who might or might not be openly working with Nomads and which is branded as hostile by the Liberty government.

I don't know US laws , things are different here xd .
What i trying to say , lets make exception to have one unit of goods on board , just for prices , and with that line on ID nobody will have problems , and we can simply pretend that one unit don't exist in game !

RE: New line to Law ID - Wesker - 04-28-2016

1 nomad powercell?

Nah guys just a sample

RE: New line to Law ID - Wesker - 04-28-2016

(04-28-2016, 02:54 PM)sasapinjic Wrote:

Not true at least where I live depending on your age

RE: New line to Law ID - Sp3ctre - 04-28-2016

"It's fine officer, I only have one illegal minigun inside my car. You don't need to worry about it though, there's only one!"

(04-28-2016, 03:29 PM)Sp3ctre Wrote: "It's fine officer, I only have one illegal minigun inside my car. You don't need to worry about it though, there's only one!"

RP in game , it is easy to hide one unit of contraband , gun , or slave , 5000 of them is impossible , no room for sarcasm there !

RE: New line to Law ID - Reid - 04-28-2016

In the modern age if they search your car and find like a gram of cocaine, you'll get the book thrown at you. In Freelancer they have magical scanners that can find whatever, so they'll still throw the book at you for small stuff