Discovery Gaming Community
[101st] Shout out - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: [101st] Shout out (/showthread.php?tid=140982)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: [101st] Shout out - Divine - 07-11-2016

To whom was that aimed now? Explain.

RE: [101st] Shout out - nOmnomnOm - 07-11-2016

You said you are dead and need help from community.
That's my comment.
Its not aimed directly at anyone but rather stating if you have 10 varieties of the same thing and a small client base then what are the chances all 10 products would get the same attention. And if they do then that would suck for each of the product's maker.

In this case we have now already more than 3 OC factions and each one is saying they need attention.

I'm not sure how this is related to the opening post and the 101st's current situation, nor how this is going to be of help.
But I'm interested to hear how the Crimson Cross, the National Council, the Commune and the Ghosts of Razgriz are varieties of the same as we all reflect quite opposite ends of the spectrum. I'd appreciate if we could discuss this in a separate thread though.

RE: [101st] Shout out - sindroms - 07-11-2016

(07-11-2016, 12:06 PM)Divine Wrote: Riess, just PM me once you made your decision.

Now. Spazzy's next. We avoid fighting against capships and engage Gunboats when we feel like suiciding. Usually the capships come to us rampaging into a snubfight, but that's eventually our fault for not having brought a capship on our side in the first place. So yes, there are quite some strict rules, which even do have an inRP explanation nobody wants to hear bc that's where the part starts where the actual RP is deemed hindering the enjoyment of the people flying for that flag. Then again, if it's not for you, then it's not for you. You left us the last time bc you couldn't get your back into a ship you'd rather like to fly and that's alright.

As for Reid. As long you follow the outlined restrictions you can literally play your character in whatever way you want, do the RP you want, fight who you want - within the limits of this faction. But when nobody goes out on their own to do all that, then I'll tell them what we're going to do.

A small note, you put me in a sabre and I told you I'd be completely useless in it. I then went into training against you and other 101st members and was - as you might have expected, shot down without any issues. And keeping that in mind, after hearing "Wow, you suck at this ))", I wanted to switch to a Dromedary. A suggestion you quickly nuked. The 101st used to be ''for me'', because it did not have such odd limitations before. Ever. Heck, for the most of my time in the faction back in those bierded days I was running around in a [101st]-MNS- ship and nobody gave a cookie.

RE: [101st] Shout out - nOmnomnOm - 07-11-2016

(07-10-2016, 03:15 AM)Divine Wrote: And now we need the communities help.
Everyone claims us to be dead or wishes for us to be and those that still enjoy us being around will not take part in shaping this faction or its activity.
(07-10-2016, 03:15 AM)Divine Wrote: If you don't want us to stay around, just admit it. Post it here.
If you want to help, get involved. Contact me.

I dont see how you cannot see what I am talking about.

And what I am saying is the same ID.

Well Spazzy. There are other OC groups out there for desires like yours. We've gone for a very specific niche and I'm aware that's not for everyone to play. But 101st isn't the overall oc-faction anymore that has to cover most if not all aspects of OC-RP. It it's not for you, then it's not for you.

This thread was made so people that are interested in the whole package as it comes today may contact us and get involved. If the package is not for you, then so be it. If there's no one out there to play this package, then so be it.

But the package won't change.

RE: [101st] Shout out - Riess - 07-11-2016

So could you please confirm if it is Sabre or nothing, or I could fly VHF from OC line? Also could you confirm if there are or aren't opportunities for faction members to work up to heavier metal as element progression? Please don't assume I'm speaking about going for LF to Sarissa within two weeks of joining, I'm wondering about long term (we are talking months) possibilities for active faction members who wish to pursue such direction.

There's the Sabre and there's the Sabre. We might or not commision a second flagship for extraordinary RP when it has its use to the faction. Otherwise there's also the Sabre.

RE: [101st] Shout out - Riess - 07-11-2016

I see. Then I can only wish you best of luck with 101st return.

RE: [101st] Shout out - sindroms - 07-11-2016

It is funny, because the Sabre isn't even Outcast anymore.