Discovery Gaming Community
[Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Completed] - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Server Events (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=411)
+---- Forum: Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+---- Thread: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Completed] (/showthread.php?tid=145309)

Pages: 1 2

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Reddy - 11-13-2016

event is over, i hardly made anything. was repeatedly stopped by BD,GC and outcasts. felt like a waste of time, no kusari force at all

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - xiphos - 11-13-2016

(11-13-2016, 08:59 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Don't know whether KNF had, as they were shot out pretty fast from their own main system.
Perhaps not going for the main system makes sense for events, as losing there on the home faction always adds on top of losing. Smile

That doesn't make sense at all Big Grin

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - Jack_Henderson - 11-13-2016

Huh? Do I have to rephrase it for you?
Here I go:

Because KNF was shot out in record time and because I assumed that this must have hurt, I suggested that it might be better to not have events in the capital system. Why? Because losing (as the lawul force) in your own capital system does not only make not a lot of sense irply, but also adds insult to injury for the lawful force that "could not even defend their main system".

If the same defeat happens in any other but the home system, it does not put an additional point of "feeling bad" on those who - if Disco was real - would have had it covered.

Makes more sense now? Big Grin

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - sasapinjic - 11-14-2016

(11-13-2016, 10:31 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Huh? Do I have to rephrase it for you?
Here I go:

Because KNF was shot out in record time and because I assumed that this must have hurt, I suggested that it might be better to not have events in the capital system. Why? Because losing (as the lawul force) in your own capital system does not only make not a lot of sense irply, but also adds insult to injury for the lawful force that "could not even defend their main system".

If the same defeat happens in any other but the home system, it does not put an additional point of "feeling bad" on those who - if Disco was real - would have had it covered.

Depends on home system .
Kusari is not much active and they don't have much players , so it was relatively easy for combined force of various Pirate , BD , GC and Outcasts force to eliminate them , but i highly doubt same will happen in let say Bretonia and Liberty , where there is a lot of players .

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - sindroms - 11-14-2016

Don't worry about it, peeps.
This was just another good example of an event that was planned in one way, but players played it out completely differently.

It happens.

RE: [Weekend Event] Salvage Event - The KDS Sendai [Today 18:00 UTC] - xiphos - 11-14-2016

(11-13-2016, 10:31 PM)Jack_Henderson Wrote: Huh? Do I have to rephrase it for you?
Here I go:

You are a funny guy. I like that. Big Grin

Why? Because the problem was not about the capital system. It is hard to spot sarcasm in some posts. I have to admit that. Next time i just add a /sarcasm. Just for you. Ok? Big Grin

You are absolutly right about the inRP thing of course. But it doesn't always have to make sense inRP. Especially when it's an event to generate activity. As long as it's not completly stupid we can live that.

Big Grin