Discovery Gaming Community
Finally I've found you guys. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Welcome (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=399)
+--- Forum: Introduce Yourself (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Finally I've found you guys. (/showthread.php?tid=14633)

Pages: 1 2 3

Finally I've found you guys. - Dopamino - 12-22-2008

I can see that you aren't happy to be here at all:lol:
Welcome and beware the cannibalistic Corsairs.

Finally I've found you guys. - Drake - 12-22-2008

Salutations and a good day to you. I sincerely hope you find your stay in our fine community to be enjoyable. Please remember to keep your extremities inside the vehicle at all times, and kindly refrain from feeding the penguins. However, poking trolls is a favoured pastime of many here, so feel free if the opportunity presents itself.

Finally I've found you guys. - MeganStyles - 12-22-2008

Great:)Thanks everyone for warm reception. I bought and player Freelancer couple years ago, and tought Microsoft killed this universe (like all they do, like what they did with Battletech - some guys decided its unprofitable to produce next generation of awesome simulators and instead of that they need to concentrate on naive, flashy, shiny crap-games for youth with no imagination.) It's soo good to see Freelancer is still alive. Cheers and thanks once more:)I hope to see you in space.

Finally I've found you guys. - GhostFace - 12-22-2008

Welcome to the server meg, glad your enjoying it.

Finally I've found you guys. - AdamantineFist - 12-22-2008

' Wrote:welcome - and have fun.

one can sum up the RP on the server as "we try as hard as possible..." but even here the RP fails sometimes. - never be discouraged from that - as there is plenty of very good RP around, too.

Aye. We have our idiots, our ***holes, and our other assorted problems, but I'd say that this is a great community nonetheless. Welcome to the wonderful world of Disco!

Oh, and join the RM! Or the BAF! Fuer der Gottkanzler! For queen and country! :cool:

Finally I've found you guys. - Rudo - 12-22-2008

' Wrote:and keeping the hell away from Omega 52, GET SOME

Why stay away from rainbows and puppies and sunshine?

Welcome to Discovery, by the way.

Finally I've found you guys. - Grumblesaur - 12-22-2008

Tutorials and Support

This is vital to your survival.

Finally I've found you guys. - jammi - 12-22-2008

' Wrote:tis a silly place
Monty Python quote receives Jamie's seal of approval.

Crap... Turns out -this- was my last non-Flood post... Oh well, welcome and have a goodun!

Finally I've found you guys. - n00bl3t - 12-23-2008

Morning and welcome to Discovery.:)

The line is not needed, at this point in time.

If you have any problems PM me, however, you have been in-game and from your posts it seems you have a firm grasp of the concept of RP.

Enjoy.

Finally I've found you guys. - teschy - 12-23-2008

'Ello there Meg, glad to see people like you are still around:P