Discovery Gaming Community
Current Economy Dev Team - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery General (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Discovery RP 24/7 General Discussions (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Current Economy Dev Team (/showthread.php?tid=149728)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Xenon - 04-24-2017

It's great to see fresh blood on the developers team
good luck @Legionnaire , Make a good change and revive some fun
All the support from my side, cheers

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Wesker - 04-24-2017

Can we please have Lambda as economy dev so unlawfuls with mining lore get their rightful mining bonuses and commodities that need to be in get in faster.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Thunderer - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 03:38 PM)Wesker Wrote: Can we please have Lambda as economy dev so unlawfuls with mining lore get their rightful mining bonuses and commodities that need to be in get in faster.

But take their capital ships away. Because miners with capital ships are... :|

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Norael - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 04:22 PM)Thunderer Wrote: But take their capital ships away. Because miners with capital ships are... :|

Give them capital mining ships then.

In fact why don't most mining factions have that?

Not so good offensively, but can turn raw ore into processed ore for bigger gainz.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - WesternPeregrine - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 04:35 PM)Norael Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 04:22 PM)Thunderer Wrote: But take their capital ships away. Because miners with capital ships are... :|

Give them capital mining ships then.

In fact why don't most mining factions have that?

Not so good offensively, but can turn raw ore into processed ore for bigger gainz.

But with the current economic system, processed metals and ore are worth less than raw mined one.

Because (insert gameplay and balance) reasons.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Impyness - 04-24-2017

you stay away from my orca or so help me

Honestly this is probably going to be an issue with any devteam that is limited to a rather small number of people, especially if most of the people are at the lower end with only one or very few having the actual power to make changes. I dont mind Xoria specifically but the economy team really should have more than a single person (afaik) who is actually allowed to make changes.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Alley - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 03:04 PM)eigos Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 11:45 AM)Legionnaire Wrote: I'm a Trainee in the economy dev team, and the only one who is writing anything in this god damn chat is me.

This is the case in most, if not all, the dev sections.
Alley had a similar problem trying to reach King Boo when deadlines and problems arose.

The admin team and the dev team might want to have a serious talk one of these days, the sooner the better.

I'm not sure what you want the admin team to do here as this is purely development issues.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Enkidu - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 05:02 PM)Alley Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 11:45 AM)Legionnaire Wrote: I'm a Trainee in the economy dev team, and the only one who is writing anything in this god damn chat is me.

Alley had a similar problem trying to reach King Boo when deadlines and problems arose.

The admin team and the dev team might want to have a serious talk one of these days, the sooner the better.

I'm not sure what you want the admin team to do here as this is purely development issues.

Admins currently weigh in on dev decisions.

Source: Had an econ decision need admin approval.

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Thunderer - 04-24-2017

Why isn't mining a low distance-low profit route, where you mine an ore and sell it to a mining station in the same system? Or, why isn't trading a high distance-high profit route, where you buy a processed commodity from that very same mining station, and sell it to some planet very far away?

RE: Current Economy Dev Team - Kauket - 04-24-2017

(04-24-2017, 05:12 PM)Tænì Wrote:
(04-24-2017, 05:02 PM)Alley Wrote:

Admins currently weigh in on dev decisions.

Source: Had an econ decision need admin approval.
what

lolno

they're probably in the head dev chat but they have no say beyond feedback and communication