Discovery Gaming Community
|T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: The Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Flood (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners (/showthread.php?tid=151494)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - Goliath - 06-30-2017

I advise you rebuild that lore. Also yes, change the logo asap.

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - Laz - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 12:54 PM)The Toxics Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 12:51 PM)Laz Wrote: You shouldn't use an official logo from the real world

Prey Tell, where it says we can't use images we find on the web.

Discovery Rules Wrote:2.3 No ponies, furries, or direct imports are allowed

Copyright

[Image: r9fqd8R.png]

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - The Toxics - 06-30-2017

(06-30-2017, 01:00 PM)Darkest Nightmare Wrote: I advise you rebuild that lore. Also yes, change the logo asap.

We thank you for your advice and feedback.

As thanks, we offer you some of our own: We advise you change your logo, as you did not create Jeff the Killer.

Thank You.

Your Ticker Number is: 005

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - Thunderer - 06-30-2017

You are all toxic members of the community.

The faction is a complete fail already. I can't believe you had the balls for making such a horrible lore.

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - Thunderer - 06-30-2017

Their lore is better than Gallia's.

(06-30-2017, 01:01 PM)The Toxics Wrote:
(06-30-2017, 01:00 PM)Darkest Nightmare Wrote: I advise you rebuild that lore. Also yes, change the logo asap.

We thank you for your advice and feedback.

As thanks, we offer you some of our own: We advise you change your logo, as you did not create Jeff the Killer.

Thank You.

Your Ticker Number is: 005

You do realize that a picture is a picture. Using a LOGO from Real Life which even has copyright is not good.

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - Shelco - 06-30-2017

The initial concern I have about this is the seemingly effortless attempt, while I wish any attempt to make RP and activity best of luck, your page looks like it was written in two minutes, why is there no (real) lore for example? Or at least some more than "We f*ck stuff up", just a thought. Making a Xenos faction staying alive is very very difficult, just alone that you won't get a lot of members + there is another group + XA- in a playerbase of barely anything, you need a lot of love and effort to dedicate your time making something a real thing where few are interested in the first place.

RE: |T| The Toxics | We be Xeners - The Toxics - 06-30-2017

Discovery Rules Wrote:2.3 No ponies, furries, or direct imports are allowed

Copyright

[Image: r9fqd8R.png]

We thank you for your concern. We would also like to suggest you consider fully what you're writing, before you post it, as it seems you do not understand what a 'Direct Import' is.

We would also point out that Copyright law does not imply, do to :

The item in question does not fall under Copyright law, as it is not a commercial product.

Additionally, as was ruled by Judge Pro in 2011: "Noncommercial, nonprofit use is presumptively fair. ... "

Thank you for your time.

Your Ticket Number is: 006

I expect moderators/admins will erase this thread anyways. Because breaks almost every single rule relating factions.

Also flames are here as usual.