Discovery Gaming Community
Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Discovery Development (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Discovery Mod General Discussion (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. (/showthread.php?tid=151835)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Sombs - 07-14-2017

Omicrons aren't dead, though. Omicron Delta is still a hotspot. Smile

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Goliath - 07-14-2017

I do expect that in the future, inRP, the corsairs will develop a nice alliance, technique, new weaponry, ships that will give them a high boost to regain back their territories and push through.

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Thunderer - 07-14-2017

Hey Sairs. I think there's someone who might understand you.

[Image: zDv7nBY.jpg]

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - WesternPeregrine - 07-14-2017

Where are my Corsair destroyers?

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Toris (Old Account) - 07-14-2017

It actually bothers me as well. Corsairs are said to be the strongest unlawful faction in entire Sirius. Especially if they have Hogosha, Gaians and Samura as friends, make fortune on artifacts and make use of reverse-engineered Order tech.

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Wesker - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 06:50 PM)Jessitrescott Wrote: I would really like to know the reason why sairs are being seen as a weak faction by the devs. Sairs are being pushed back on all fronts and their territories are being taken out one by one in the name of activity. The only argument pepole are saying is "sairs cant fight on all fronts". But seemingly RHA and rheinland are fine moving their assets into sair territory freely as they wish. Is there any real reason why sairs are being deleted slowly from the game, do the devs really think that sairs are that weak inrp ?

EDIT: Not to mention SCRA would like to share half of the system that is one jump from our gaurd system cuz why not "sairs cant fight on all directions so they woudnt risk a war with SCRA"

we got a base in sigma somewhere
(TBH leaders didnt ask or knew about this.)
and one of the bases was moved to kappa
we lost another base that was made into johnsons depot in Omega
we lost Mindelo and got the base in Frankfurt overnight
corsair destroyer not done after a year +

Quality meme.

The RHA haven't been moving any assets anywhere, I specifically requested nothing this update in regards to advancements in territory. Clavius and I both agreed on leaving Omega-5 and Omega-47 as they are, as well as pretty much every other Omega system. I would like to see one example of me asking to move RHA assets and over extend. Ironically, I can't overextend without massive repercussions, the Corsairs however, have been offered a new Battleship every update, are somehow pushing into Poole with no repercussions (as it has been for the past 830921839012839012803919 years), and I can quote skype logs if you don't believe me. The Xi campaign is pre-determined and was only made as a gameplay incentive xdddddddddddddddddddddddd.

No one's keeping guard systems anymore, welcome to the club, if Omicron Omega is de-guarded its no different than any other guard system being de-guarded.

Finally, the Frankfurt base for the Corsairs made no sense inrp and oorply. Every Rheinland leader in the story chat (thats right me tanith char iber and laura agreed on something which means whoever made the idea really messed up) agreed the Corsairs should not have a base in Frankfurt. Inrply there's no possible explanation for them being able to push through and maintain their own base in the system. OOrply their argument was they wanted to stage raids from the base (when was the last time the corsairs raided Frankfurt LOL), which they can do from the Unioner base. There's 0 reason for the Corsairs to have any presence in Rheinland with the Xi campaign going on, but then again as I said before, they're like Gallia mk2 with no repercussions.

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Epo - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 07:34 PM)Thunderer Wrote: Hey Sairs. I think there's someone who might understand you.

[Image: zDv7nBY.jpg]

Nice pic, m8.

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - WesternPeregrine - 07-14-2017

Corsairs having expanded into Frankfurt, without giving active use of their assets in the sigmas (which would foster GMG and Outcast reactions too) was evidently an exaggerated extension. Omicron factions traditionally rely on in-house partners in crime for operations deeper in civilized territory, and it's a dynamic that should be maintained.

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Wesker - 07-14-2017

(07-14-2017, 07:52 PM)WPeregrine Wrote: Corsairs having expanded into Frankfurt, without giving active use of their assets in the sigmas (which would foster GMG and Outcast reactions too) was evidently an exaggerated extension. Omicron factions traditionally rely on in-house partners in crime for operations deeper in civilized territory, and it's a dynamic that should be maintained.

There's nothing exaggerated about it, they're GETTING another base regardless LOL

RE: Upcomming and recent SAIR changes. - Yber - 07-14-2017

I believe my side of this has already been dealt with over skype.