Discovery Gaming Community
The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - Printable Version

+- Discovery Gaming Community (https://discoverygc.com/forums)
+-- Forum: Role-Playing (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: Stories and Biographies (https://discoverygc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=56)
+--- Thread: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle (/showthread.php?tid=152719)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - A1ex - 08-12-2017

"It's ok Iona... Don't worry." One of the two soldiers recognized the weapon in Nicole's hand, "Sir, the weapon. She is with the Navy, it would be too risky to..." Jacob interrupted him in a calm voice, "No, it's ok. Weapons down." The other soldier lowered his gun while the first one kept his pointed at Nicole, "Sir, it is too dangerous..." Jacob again interrupted him, this time in a more serious tone, "Weapons down, now." "Aye, Sir." The soldier hesitantly lowered his gun. Jacob looked over to Nicole, while still holding Iona in his arms, "I can only agree with Kanade here, we mean no harm. Just take down your gun, It'll make everything easier for all of us..."

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - DarkTails - 08-12-2017

When the last weapon pointed at her lowered, Nicole holstered her sidearm, pinning the safety back on. She stepped out from her cover, hands in pocket. "So, what does a research group need an outpost in Liberty for? Especially one on the edge of a warzone."

She looked over the group of people. "If you say you're different from the Order I'll believe you. For now. But right now I'm curious as to why you need agents and a base in Liberty space." She said, leaning on a wall.

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - Ice Princess - 08-12-2017

Iona let go of Jacob before turning around to look at Nicole, "That's easy. We use the outpost to gather all the information we've recorded in liberty: Nomad movements, Cult activity, etc. We also use it as a storage for Nomad and drone remains as well as scientific data we found in Liberty. And about the Agents in liberty, well..." She stops for a brief moment, "we are no Agents, we are scientists. We are searching for knowledge and Liberty is the heart of Sirius with the most traffic. It's easy to find new friends and maybe even business partners here. Espionage, sabotage... that's a no-go for us. In my opinion, everyone who thinks that piece is just achiveable through power is nothing but a fool.

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - DarkTails - 08-12-2017

"Information, remains, all that. Sounds like one of my jobs, just for different people. I understand Liberty being the heart of Sirius, it's an ideal place to have a little base like this. But, if you say you're different from the Order, isn't it a bit, I don't know, risky to be using Order tech? Or is it that's just the best you can get your hands on when it comes to your research?" She said, visibly relaxing in their presence. "Another thing I'm curious on. You could've easily just killed me or stunned me, you would've had this base packed up and gone before I got through the political crap to launch a surface investigation. Why didn't you?"

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - A1ex - 08-13-2017

"We are different from the Order, yes. But I'll be honest with you, we still are a part of them, that's why we use their technology. Well... And I have to admit, I really like the design of the ships." A quick smile ran across his face before he turned around to face the two soldiers, "you two and the others can return to the Lambda." "Of course, Sir." Both of them, then left the building. Jacob looked back at Nicole, "to answer your second question... First of all, I've taken precautions, the gunboat on the hill has more then 20 highly trained soldiers aboard, not to mention that the weapon systems are still online, furthermore I've deployed a jamming device to prevent any communication with the outside world. But to be quiet honest, I never in my life pulled the trigger first. I always preferred a peaceful solution. Furthermore it's the ORG's goal to seek neutrality so it definitely wouldn't help to randomly tranquilize or even kill people whose affiliation I don't even know. And quite frankly, I still believe in that little of humanness that keeps people from pulling the trigger at you as soon as they get a chance to."

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - DarkTails - 08-13-2017

"If you want to know who I am, my name is Nicole Bradley, Liberty Navy 5th fleet. Now you know who I am and my affiliation. Just a fair warning, I fully expect being shot. I'll only act in self defence. Now my next question, why haven't you done what I first expected and tried to shove me off?" Nicole seemed rather relaxed at this point, her tone even changing to a more light-hearted one.

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - A1ex - 08-13-2017

“To keep it short, we want to establish new diplomatic relationships, especially in Libertonian space.” Jacob crossed his arms and smiled at Nicole, “and now that I know that you're with the Navy and don't try to shoot us... But, let's not discuss that in this cold corridor, ok? I'm pretty sure that this place is equipped with a living room and a few sofas. Right?” He looks at Iona.

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - Ice Princess - 08-14-2017

"Hai. Follow me." Iona lead them into the living room on the uppermost storey. The spacious room almost took up the entire floor and only left space for a bathroom whose entrance was right next to the stairs. A big window almost took up an entire wall allowing a good look down onto both ships and at the snowstorm. A large fireplace that's been build into the wall as well as the warm air gave the room a cozy atmosphere. Three black leather sofas are set around the fireplace, Iona stopped next to them, "Come in and take seat, just make yourself at home." She smiled at Nicole and the others. Louise and Kanade meanwhile sat down on one of the Sofas while Iona kept waiting for Jacob to sit down.

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - DarkTails - 08-14-2017

Nicole sat, trying to get comfortable despite being far outside her normal environment. "It's still odd sitting amongst the Order. you do know you're technically regarded as terrorists, right?" She said, looking them over. She tried to be relaxed but couldn't get her mindset to adjust.

RE: The three Sisters and the Blue Eagle - A1ex - 08-14-2017

He sits down on a free sofa, “we're part of the Order because we use their Ships and their Technology not because we act or think like them. If it was for me, we would've changed our ships and identification papers long ago, it only makes things more difficult for us. The Order has some good people in it though, people I don't just want to abandon.” He leans back and let's out a brief sigh, “I don't care if people think that we're terrorists, we're not.“